TMFL's Dead Zone

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bawvu97, May 31, 2015.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

With the release of the new madden less than 3 months away, I thought I would create a little content in the TMFL Dead Zone sponsored by me. Why the Dead Zone you may ask.....because '15 is fading fast and although i lose alot I am quite handy at content. Ergo you should let me win more often.

In this installment, I thought i would list my top 3 team picks going into the new release. Now some of you less cultured souls like Cheez may be asking yourself. "Who does this guy think he is thinking he will pick in the top 3" And my answer is simple.... "Look at my record"

The following teams are listed in no particular order

1.) Green Bay Packers

Rationale I have enjoyed the Pack since the Colts left Baltimore. Yes kids, the Colts used to be in Baltimore. The Pack strengthened their defensive backfield by going DB in Rounds 1 and 2 of the 2015 draft to compliment the first round pick in 2014 of Clinton-Dix. The third round pick the Pack went WR with Ty Montgomery out of Stanford.

1st Round

Damarious Randall - Safety - Arizona State

[​IMG]

2nd Round

Quinten Rollins - DB - Miami of Ohio

[​IMG]

3rd Round

Ty Montgomery - WR - Stanford[​IMG]

Team 2 - Baltimore Ravens
    Rationale - I am from Baltimore, I despise the Stoolers and let's be honest, I enjoy playing against nellycuz

The Ravens sought to add a weapon in the first round with the draft of Perriman out of UCF to replace Torrey Smith who never really became a # 1 Receiver in the eyes of Baltimore Fans. In the Second Round the Ravens picked up Maxx Williams out of Minnesota. Will Ravens fans chant "Maxx" like they did "Heap" when Todd Heap played in Charm City?

Round 1

Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida

[​IMG]

Round 2

Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota

[​IMG]

Round 3 - Carl Davis - DT Iowa

[​IMG]

Team 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars

Rationale - I live here and I like losing and the Jags added some nice pieces in FA leading up to the draft. Shad Khan and company spent money in FA and added some nice pieces in the draft. Although Suspended, Justin Blackmon will be on roster with Julius Thomas and two young Receivers including Marqise Lee.

Round 1 - Dante Fowler Jr - OLB/ DE - University of Florida

The Jags were looking to add an elite pass rusher and they did just that until he blew out his ACL. Will be interesting to see his ratings

[​IMG]

Round 2 - TJ Yeldon - RB - Alabama - The pundits aren't sold on him but the Jags needed an upgrade in the RB Stable and Yeldon does just that

[​IMG]

Round 3 - AJ Cann - Guard - South Carolina

[​IMG]

The Jags offense was just as anemic in Real life as they were in Madden. The Jags use their 3rd rounder to shore up a weak OL interior.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Dont you have a drone to crash?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

So you have no true favorite team (since the Colts left)? I always thought you were a Ravens fan...

4. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    More of a GB fan.....my man cave is all GB stuff. I know they are a sought after team so I wanted to have some options and plus i like making content :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    I don't think of them as crashes i think of them as less than perfect landings....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Haha, great stuff man!

7. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Perriman and Maxx should be day 1 starters and add some nice threats for offensive unit. I like Ty on the Packers, even the Jags added some nice pieces this year.

• Like Like x 1
  8. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Just what I need, more competition for the Packers! Good stuff man three interesting team choices

• Like Like x 1