TMPL? What happened?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by adross33, Oct 10, 2009.

1. adross33

adross33 Walk On

TMPL? What happened?

Ok .. so is it over? A pm or a message of some sort would've been thoughtful ... maybe I just missed the post?

I logged on today to find the OMFL ... no more TMPL and no posts\/messages ... WTF?

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I left up the old posts and the info was there. http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7722&page=2 I don't have time to send out PM's to everyone for that.

I brought in another PS3 league that was filling up, some of the TMPL guys got teams in that league. Sorry if your upset, but we had 12 guys and the TMPL was not getting off the ground.

We now have 2 PS3 leagues on the site, and MEGA is talking about taking on a few new coaches and maybe filling to 32.

I wanted TMPL to work, but it just never got organized or had enough steam to launch.

3. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Thanks Rynoaid ... man, that sucks .. you did a lot of extra to get it going .. I'll just have to wait around I guess ... thanks for trying ...

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

you could also get on the OMFL waiting list it says 32 owners but threw 3 days only 17 have checke din so i see spaces opening up soon