To Everyone:

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hornfaninbama, Jan 1, 2010.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Oct 21, 2009
    To Everyone:

Just wanted to apologize to everyone for holding everything up. I have had a hectic week, and haven't been able to get to the internet. I started a new job this week, found out my dog had fleas, and bug bombed the apartment. The rest of my spare time was spent at my mom's house doing laundry. I had to wash every piece of clothes and bedding I own so the last 4 days I have spent there doing laundry. They are out of town, so I wasn't able to get on the internet at their house.

I owe wader an apology specifically because I wasn't able to get up with him to be able to play our game. And the rest of you deserve one because the advance was pushed back so far. I am really sorry I held everything up.

Murk and Jman I am sorry I wasn't able to let either one of you know what was going on and why I was having trouble. I appreciate ya'll trying to help me blindly and let wader and I get our game in.

I just felt like I owed everyone an explanation, and an apology. I won't let it happen again.
  2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    It's definately not an issue.

Don't worry about it, just understand that we had to move on, no big deal.

Thanks for writing this though, man. Good luck with the fleas!
  3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    I once moved into an apartment that had fleas in the carpet, so I've done the bomb thing so I feel for ya. Good luck
  4. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

Nov 25, 2009
    I guess one day I can forgive you lol jk Its cool