1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

TO Glitch

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Quattro, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Anyone expierenced a glitch where it won't let you call a TO near the end of the game? I just cost me a game in my online dynasty that I should have won with a last second field goal. Ran the ball to get to the center of the field and had 3 TO's left so I thought I'd be safe with 13 seconds left in the game. I ran the ball, got to the middle of the field but the game got stuck at the after play screen and wouldn't let me a call a TO, and further losing the game 30-28. I was ranked #6 prior to this game but lost to a #19 UNC on the road, needless to say, I'm pissed. But has anyone else had a glitch like this? Pretty shitty that a game gets decided because of a bullshit glitch.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

It happened to me in a previous version of the game. I was beside myself.

3. Quattro

There is no reason that it should be happening in 2011 games. Man I'm still pissed, I just got knocked out of a BCS game and a potential NC game.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I believe you have to get the time out before it goes to a cinematic type thing. Pausing may have worked as well.

But year, it's weird that the game locks up like that with low time.

5. Quattro

It wouldn't let me pause or anything. I was about to throw my controller at my wall lol.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

you sound like Masler

7. Quattro

That was a first for me, usually I'm pretty calm, maybe it was cause I was playing terrible the whole game.

8. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I've seen it happen to a user I was playing against but it's never happened to me personally. Gotta be a shitty feeling.

9. Quattro

I imagine it's how Les Miles feels a few weeks out of the year.

10. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

next time i would unplug the controller or take the batteries out...... worth a shot