To Mutt & Flo.....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, Feb 13, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

To Mutt & Flo.....

I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of seeing JR win the BigXII. Jr nothing against you. You are great role model for the kids & a pillar to the league, but I hate that you have won the BigXII 4 years in a row. I know a have to play way better & smarter when playing JR. So lets try to get a new king of the BigXII next year.

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

You want this trophy?

[​IMG]

Come Get It.....

KANSAS STATE BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK BIG XII TITLES...

Since the CPU wont allowed me to play in a national title games... might as well celebrate something......

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Feel my pain from the Vetz dynasty

Hard to hate Jr though, he's a real cool guy on and off the field and one of the best league members I have ever run with

Still, he's a bastid on them sticks lol

4. JrRawlins

Well Rhude, you blew your chances to win one with the Cuse losing to Stone... ill try to beat him, but Uconn is BADD... not sure if i can pull off that miracle... but i appreciate the words....

5. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

One problem though even if you do beat him

Me and you play next week lol

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Trust me Khaalis I am trying, but JR just has my number. JR you are the man but every great empire eventually falls. The time has come to crown a new king next year. Oh yeah, it won't be Kansas but I'm sure you guys will get him one day (Mutt and Khaalis). LOL

7. JrRawlins

My entire backfield is leaving, so if i am gonna lose the BIG XII crown next season is the season to do it.... Harris will be a RS-freshman starting in the backfield and Montgomery will be a Junior with alot of experience carryin the rock... excited about his potential, I think he might be better than Guidry..

8. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Better than Guidry make it 7 in a row.

9. JrRawlins

Lol, Montgomery is a beast... He is good in the middle as well as outside..... Guidry was merely an outside runner... granted he missed most of this season with an injury.... a shitty waay to end a glorious campaign... He turned around our program as a two-star recruit.... which is simply put amazing...