To My Night Owls Family... *Cue Music*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DreSmithJr, Oct 29, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

On this past Monday, Dropped on my desk at work were Deployment Orders to Afghanistan for me. I will be leaving January 15ish and will be Gone 12 months..

With that being said over the course of this week and for several upcoming weeks the training will continue. Because of such, my recaps for games may not be as fast, and my activity in the threads may not be as high. And its POSSIBLE for a user game i may ask for a 1 day extension to get it in.

Hopefully because of the situation that is causing these things, i wont be looked down or frowned upon if there are any ISSUES.

I also am going to give the league members my number via pm when games come up as that will be a FASTER way to schedule a game with me then waiting till 7/8 pm est at night for me to see the post once i get to get on the CPU.

-Signed

SPC Smith Jr, Andre M.
    Fort Gordon, GA
    US Army

:thumbsup:

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

I'm not in the league, but saw this and wanted to say thanks to you for protecting our country. If you do half as well serving in the Army as you did serving the TF community, you will be a great soldier.

You da man Dre - best of luck.

3. DreSmithJr

preciate u sir.

4. rdtii

rdtii Walk On

Good luck man, always remember what you represent when you're over there.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

No issues Dre...just keep me posted when you can. I know what its like to be in the military so no worries man!

6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Yes my friend thank you for your dedication to your country, friends, family and citizens. God Bless your tours and best of luck to you and your unit.

7. DreSmithJr

thanks for all the love guys.

8. uscsux

uscsux Walk On

Thanks Dre for your service! I hope everything goes well for you during training.