To PM Cheesers or Not to PM them?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by marcman777, Mar 7, 2010.

1. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

To PM Cheesers or Not to PM them?

Right now there is a policy in most Tradition leagues that all user game cheesing and problems be dealt with thru private messages. Why? Shouldn't we all know who the cheesers, dousche bags, and cheaters are? Or at least, we would know what some guys cheesing tendencies are, and we could then look for it. I know of some cheesers that are in premier leagues and have never been dealt with because they just moved on to another league and it was forgotten. And nobody knows of what they have done. I think all dirty laundry should be aired out in public. This will also keep most users from doing it in the future cuz they won't wanna be called out in public. What do you all think about this? Discussion?

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Let the commish handle it. We don't need witchhunts on the boards... What seems cheese to someone may not to the other. Let the commish know and he will make the call.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Let the commish handle it. We don't need witchhunts on the boards... What seems cheese to someone may not to the other. Let the commish know and he will make the call.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Airing them out in "public" only creates arguments and useless clutter. A simple message during the cheese should settle it. If not save some highlights/video and let the commish handle it.

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

true, i guess what i should have said is that after its dealt with privately the commish should put out a post to notify the league of his decision if in fact cheesing did occur.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well, I know the OMFL gives warnings and reasons for them. Not sure how others handle em.