To the OMFL, thanks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Jan 21, 2010.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Sep 24, 2009
    To the OMFL, thanks

One game from the end of the 1st season of this league and I just want to thank everyone that is apart of it.

Mainly I would like to Nate and Winuvas for their MAJOR contributions to this league and making sure they were on top of everything along with making sure people were taking care of their respective jobs.

I honestly would not of been playing madden for the past couple months if it wasn't for the OMFL. I've been apart of a couple online franchises but tradition football and the OMFL have made it classy and respectable.

I love football and this game and plan on playing in the OMFL for as long as I can. Madden 10, 11, 12, 13 or whatever it continues to. Thanks for keeping Madden good guys. Heres to the next season and Madden 11!!!!

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    I'm just glad I was able to get on last night and advance the league. I got internet back last night during a real bad storm for just long enough to get some stuff done (about 20 minutes) before it crapped back out.

Believe it or not (those that have played me in games can probably believe it lol), this is my first attempt with any online franchise. Some of the core group here played in the OMFL when it was on PC something like 7, 8 years ago. YEARS. I am not even 1 year old in the OMFL and I wonder what the heck I was missing.

I get mad cause I can't win, but this is seriously the most fun I've had losing 12 games out of 16 ever. But the main reason it is fun is because of the owners.

So, with the OMFL Bowl bringing season one to a close and starting the offseason for all of us officially (thank goodness), I would like to say thanks to all of YOU. Without some really dedicated owners that want this thing to last, this thing wouldn't last. Cause and much as Nate (and, honestly, now me) and others wanted this thing to work, if not for a good core group of owners, Nate (and, consequently, me and others) would have cut this thing loose.

So pat yourselves on the back. You make this league what it is. For good or ill. And right now it's looking very good.

Good luck to the Vikings and Colts, and may the best team on that day win, cause either way you've both had a great year.
  3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Oct 9, 2009
    Good luck in the OMFL bowl Colts and Vikings! You both deserve it.

Thanks to Nate, Winuvas and anyone else who helped out or played in a great 1st season!

Now let's get the Ravens ready for more than 3 wins in season 2! (y)
  4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Oct 8, 2009
    Would also like to add my thanks to Nate and everyone that puts work into this league. Muchos gracias por las empanadas
  5. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Jan 2, 2010
    Yes Thank you to everyone that makes this the best online league I am a part of
  6. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    im hopping on the thanks band wagon!!!! catn wait to play next season!
  7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks guys. Big Big Up's and Props to jeremy & winuvas. I have done all i can do, but those guys have helped up us over the top. Thanks to all the great owners we have here too!
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    Thanks for the props Nate but it really needs to go to you and winuvas..I was there when you needed me but without you two guys persistence and dedication this thing would have never gotten off the ground.
    Winuvas you go the extra mile in attention to detail and when you do something you do it right.
    Nate, your decision making,point of view and all around knowledge of how to run this league the right way, make you the absolute best man for the job.
  9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    awwwww group hug!