***To whom it may concern***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Jan 6, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

***To whom it may concern***

I am fed up with the faulty advances my OD has been experiencing. I am sick and tired of having to re-do stuff and having our scores and stats manipulated. If it wasn't for all this crap we prolly would be a whole season ahead of where we are now. No matter what we do to try and prevent this, it still happens. This has happened 1 too many times, I am not carrying on with the OD until we have a solution. I have been told numerous times there is something EA can do about this, I think it'd behoove them to do that right about now. We have too much fun in this OD to let this bug be the end of it, we want help and we want it now. Not two weeks down the road. I don't know if anyone on this site is in contact with people at EA but I will try and contact them about this and I'd like for anyone with contact info of an EA employee to either get in contact with them about this or pass along their contact info to me.

Thanks,

Hood

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

ea sports... if its in the game its in the game. YEAH F'IN RIGHT

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I just sent raczilla a tweet...I hope he can help fix the bug in our file...

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

So what is next? I went to do my summary and now I am kicked out. Are we done?

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

No, hopefully the file gets fixed and we resume without this bad advancement issue. The reason you can't acces sthe file now is because when this happens you we have to send the file to someone else and re-invite everyone, don't worry you're not kicked out. You have been a great addition to this OD and I am glad we have you here

6. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Cool and thanks, I appreciate all the effort you and Gunit put in to this. It really is a sh!t-ton of fun, I really enjoy this format

7. Iron Mickey

i talked to one of the developers from EA. he directed me too support. i have a request in via e-mail to fix our file. i should have a response from EA in 24 hours. the developer said he wanted me to keep him posted.

hopefully we get some help here.

100107-005429

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I too contacted EA. i got into a live chat with a representative who listened to what i had to say. after realizing he didnt have the answers he let me know he forwarded the issue to the senior support team and ensured me that they would be able to fix this problem. i dont know if that was an empty promise or not, but i will find out soon. they also told me i would have an email reply within 24 hours.

9. Iron Mickey

awesome...thanks for helping out too rude.

looks like we might be up and running sooner than later.

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

If you guys run into a dead end, let me know. I have an email contact with one of the senior developers that I worked with when the leagues were having issues saving highlights.

11. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

thanks Hack. i guess we'll find out soon.

*Gunit its no problem. i just want this shit to work man. we put way too much time into this game to keep running into deadends.

12. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'm hopeful this is going to be fixed and I got a feeling it'll be fixed soon. Can't wait, hopefully the guys over at EA can help us out.

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I know I mentioned this before, but EA is likely going to want more information on the subject if it's not an obvious fix on the server-side of things.

A roster of PSNs, a timeline and a log of what has happened would probably be powerful tools for them to have in order to try and narrow the problem down. Could severely cut down the amount of time it would take to fix it and they will likely request that information anyway. I seriously doubt they would want to comb through the forums here for all the info they may need.

Anyway, here to hoping this thing gets sorted out for you guys.

14. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Thank you and Hack and all the others not involved with this OD that have been lending us a helping hand, we really appreciate it. I will post a list of all the people that have been in this OD later today in this thread and I will try to figure out when all of this happened.

15. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I hope the problem does get fixed, at least we have EA on the job it seems. I just bit the bullet and paid to get my ps3 serviced... so hopefully it doesn't take too long for the whole process to get done.

16. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

update from me. ea promised me in a live chat yesterday that the senior support team would contact me within 24 hours. that came and went. instead my question to them got closed out and i have to start over with them. unfortunately my day ended after their live chat option closed down so i will try again tomorrow.

17. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Here is a list of all the people that have been in this OD.

PSN ID
    hoodlum10
    Noknee
    tuco418
    JFunk34
    G-Unit5281
    JCA312
    TRudeThaDude
    DrunkenSoldier88
    smace767
    DirtyD12
    shadowofanubis66
    Jam1278
    NDCOLTS1979
    BLACKJ414
    indywizzard
    LSUmark
    gibby289
    IAHAWKS757
    jjlloyd
    shawndaphenom
    RubTheRock
    hlltpprwnb
    T2EXPRESS
    cp3bestpg

Post any that I have missed, I'm sure there's 1 or 2 of em.

18. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

my schedule has changed and i haven't re-contacted ea yet. they definately aren't getting back to me like originally stated. update you guys as soon as i get em.

19. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Is there anything the rest of us can do to help? Like would all of us putting in calls to EA make them more aware of our situation?

20. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

You could try, but TRude and G-Unit have tried and gotten nothing, and I have not gotten any feedback from when I called either. I been researching the issue online but that hasn't gotten me anywhere either

21. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

if all else fails, i could try to rehost the dynasty once i get my ps3 sent in and returned. This would probably take around 2 weeks from now ebfore anything happens... it could be used as a last resort though. I dont think i had any issues advancing for the year i hosted it.

22. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

you were the only 1 to not have advancement issues while in possession of the file...we'll see how it turns out I guess. And I take it you're out of action for a lil bit if we were to get this straightened out now?

23. Iron Mickey

I got a half-ass response from EA this morning telling me all the things we have already done. (ex: deleting all related dynasty files on your HDD)

Hack, what's that developers email? Can you PM it to Hoodlum and copy me & TRude too?

If we dont get a resolution, I agree with giving shadow a shot once he gets his PS3 back. What the hell, ya know?

24. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

This is exactly what I was going to post lol...ya beat me to it. Looks like our last hope is the email and if that fails we'll give shadow the file

25. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah the coffin should be here tomorrow for the ps3. It's 2 day air i believe so they should get it, i hear it takes about a week to two weeks turnaround time so i'll be out of commision until then. Hopefully i'll be back for the arkansas game. I hope that my team can sim win the next 2 but i doubt it... might be out of the sec title race for this year unless that happens.