TO

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Bucknut88, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Bucknut88

Bucknut88 Banned

TO

So, TO is now on my favorite team, the Cincinnati Bengals!

I personally, think its going to work out really well. Now, I know I'm a fan and this is a very biased statement but I don't see TO exploding or rather imploding on the team. He and Chad are great friends and it seems that he has a lot of respect for Carson.

TO will get his looks playing opposite of Chad, just like TJ did. This will also force the defense to respect both of them, and you can't double both of them. So, one of them, probably TO will have a good chance at making plays. On top of that, it should prevent the D from stacking the box on us like they could last year. And even though they did, Benson still got his yards.

Then you look at the Steelers, who will have a rough time with Roethlisberger (dbag) out for 4 weeks, and maybe 6. And the Ravens secondary is not looking very good, especially now that Foxworth, their starter is out for the year. And the Browns, well, you all know, nothing needs to be said here.

The Bengals have a good shot at winning the division yet again, but the real problem is the rest of the league. The Bengals have like the 3rd or 4th toughest schedule. Its brutal. Here it is, and here is what I predict for the results.

@ Patriots (Loss)
    Ravens (Win)
    @ Panthers (Win)
    @ Browns (Win)
    Tampa Bay (Win)
    @ Falcons (Loss)
    Dolphins (Win)
    Steelers (Win)
    @ Colts (Loss)
    Bills (Win)
    @ Jets (Loss)
    Saints (Loss)
    @ Steelers (Loss)
    Browns (Win)
    Chargers (Win)
    @ Ravens (Loss)

9-7.....pretty rough actually. lol
    Thoughts?

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

If TO can go back to his mentality the first few years with the niners and humble himself then this will work out just fine.But history does repeat itself and for 10 straight yrs TO has been a cancer every single year.If this wasn't the case wouldn't he of had more real offers then just this one? Just a thought.

3. Bucknut88

Bucknut88 Banned

What did he do wrong last year in Buffalo? He didn't have any problems there....

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

He didn't catch the ball.....sorry bro he's washed up.

I think 9-7 with that schedule would be pretty good, but you have them going 2-6 on the road. They will need to do better than that to be a playoff team. The Ravens secondary might have taken a hit, but their offense is going to be the best in the division this year.

5. Bucknut88

Bucknut88 Banned

He didn't catch the ball.....and who was throwing him the ball? How did the other receivers do with that QB? Exactly. Palmer is a million times better than the QB's on the Bills.

And the Ravens will have a very good offense. But Defense wins championships. And the Bengals have one of the best defenses in the league, and so far are looking a lot more healthy than the Steelers or Ravens D.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

They struggle to make the playoffs before TOs lack of balls throw his way pisses him off and he starts attacking palmer, then they lose in the first round if they make it

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Having one good year doesn't mean the Bengal defense will be really good this year. I don't think they are better than the Ravens and you can never count out Pittsburgh.