TOFC Dead?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Rare aim talk, no invite to the Fight camp, and no card in a long time... what is going on?

• Like Like x 2
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Sorry Joe, we have just been SO busy with HK offseason and TCBL getting off the ground.

I am going to sit down with GTG and talk tonight.

It def. isn't dead, but we might need some revamping. Guys voting on going to 3 fighters then quitting or not getting them in was disappointing. Perhaps we take out a division and work with onyl 2 until we start moving faster.

I think it was a mistake to add bantamweight. Maybe we keep bantamweight and 205 and remove lightweight or something like that. We will talk tonight.

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
  4. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

I've been one of the few on aim recently, and can confirm this. I will stay commited to the league so long as there are enough people around to make it worthwhile, i think now that HK is getting back into reg season mode, more people will be available. I don't want to see it die, so count me in.

• Like Like x 2
  5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

There's a few guys we alway wait on ;). Jus saying.

And I never thought we should have invites the whole group to the 3rd division. Some guys can barely get 2 in. But I'm still here.

• Like Like x 2
  6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I agree. The 3rd division was a mistake.

• Like Like x 1
  7. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I agree

8. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

An idea

Since everything in UFC is heads up, and since all I been playing lately is preseason The Show, why not just do heads up against each other.

Records are kept: for player and for fighter
    Arrangements are made on Aim or here
    Any Class
    Same rules as have applied.

It wouldn't so much determine title holders and shit but it would get some more action going in here.

Just a thought.

• Like Like x 1
  9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah guys things have really picked up at school for me so I apologize for not being around as much as I was when the game first dropped. I will attempt to be around more - if I cannot I would love for someone to step up and take over my responsibility within TOFC. I am definitely going to continue to fight though even if I am not a match maker! I love UFC 3.

I still have a lot of fun with the game and would love to keep and playing with all of you. You guys have all been awesome with everything.

10. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

I'm around, like GTG said school has picked up for me as well, with spring break next week all teachers are going facking nuts on me this week, every class has a test, papers being due, projects.

3 divisions is alright just i have always thought scheduling all 3 divisions in every card was a bit much. I know we don't have to account for training aspects and what not that real fighters would but what i'm thinking is 1 title fight every now and then 2 same goes with contender fights then have the undercards, nothing too much let everyone get 1 or 2 fights. Will probably make match making even harder and more time dedicated to it so i'm not sure if that is the best answer.

11. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

im cool with either way you guys go with

12. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah MG and I talked about everything we are definitely going back down to 1 or 2 weightclasses. 3 was too many.

13. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Leggo