1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Toilet Bowl 2: Saints vs. Jags

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Toilet Bowl 2: Saints vs. Jags

Nate,

I can play tonight after 10pm, Weds before 3, and all day Thursday. . .those are the best times for me. All times Pacific.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

'all day thursday' - could we do thursday AM?? say 7:30 am central? If not then Thursday night should work.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

730 am Central is 530 am my time.....I'd prefer to do it at night if that's cool with you! LOL

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I may just have to give you the win my friend. I am very very very busy this week (as posted in the board only forum) and I am not sure I can pull off a night. Let's see If i can play thursday night. If i can't tonight or thursday then you can just have the win.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

i'll be here tonight and tomorrow night anytime...no work.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok, lets get this in. I will be free tonight from 4pm on, tomorrow and saturday all morning (wake up around 7:30am my time)

Let's schedule it.