Tonight 9-24 (ALL READ)

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Tonight 9-24 (ALL READ)

I'm done messing with this.

I am sending out one more invite this afternoon. It will most likely push all the way through recruiting again, so the invite is so we can reset and prepare for it. Don't over-offer, and don't offer over your numbers (too many fours and whatnot). Make choices, set the CPU to handle visits, and set ready to advance.

If we end up in week two, I'll do a cartwheel. But most likely, we'll be in position changes at 11pm EST tonight.

This will be the last of this, one way or another. If we do end up in week two, each following week should be handled in the same way - as if it's the only week. That way, we should be numerically OK.

We move on tonight,

AG

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Didnt we just do this.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Sounds good to me...

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Sounds good.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll look past the punctuation issues and simply apologize for the inconvenience.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

This is a last attempt with a different file than the original copy that AG had.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

And I'm guessing it's going to cost me the number one guy, too. When the CPU pushed us through the last couple times, he went to Florida. So, I think it's going to be a banner year for the Gators.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Well shit... that would be good for me, but I would rather have a week-by-week battle with some users for him. That is half the fun!

I have my fingers crossed that AG's file had HIV, and mine got a clean bill of health and this thing works out right :D

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Ok so we are hoping that the new file will work, gotcha.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Are you going to retire the current OD that I have right now then invite us back in?

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

See my response in the other thread. I don't think that another reset is necessary. I think AG should be able to get ready for a bugged sim through recruiting.

I think the only reason we should try another reset is if we think that this new file will allow us to do every week of recruiting.

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

This is the last attempt and AG does hope that the new file will allow us to do all of our recruiting, but, if it doesn't work then he wants us to have all of our stuff in order so that if the CPU pushes all the way through all of our stuff will be in order, within the limits...The key word here is HOPE.

Wasn't there a Star Wars movie with a title or subtitle called "The New Hope" or something like that?

13. jello1717

I would tell you that the first Star Wars movie was "A New Hope" but that would make me look like a Star Wars geek, so I won't do that.

14. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Invites for the FINAL reset are out guys. Get your boards in order, and set up CPU visit assistance, but nothing else. Maybe we'll get lucky.

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Whats "Star Wars"

16. jello1717

Why are we doing nothing else? I thought we were doing our 1st week or recruiting, setting up CPU assist for visits and then hitting ready to advance.

17. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

You're correct...

18. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yeah by nothing else I meant no other CPU assists... like JHeb said, you have it correct.

19. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Army is done with setup.

20. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'm set...Recruiting is done...I do not have a saved file of the dynasty...My CPU assist stuff is set properly and my offers and all that are set and good to go.

21. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

I'm all set...