Tonight's advance I'm very anxiously awaiting our advance tonight. I'm #1 on 2 bonus recruits (including the last guy left) and my interest bar is full on them both. One of the guys (a SS) has had me #1 and a full interest bar for a couple of weeks now. If I don't sign these 2 kids this week, I don't think I'll get them at all. I think Oklahoma (or some other big named school) is slated to have one kid visit next week while the other one is scheduled to visit the drunken Irish next week. I'm pretty sure that if they're allowed to visit those 2 schools next week that I'll lose them both. Personally, I think it's rude for Dat to be recruiting the same guys as I am. Go away! You've got plenty of good recruits already. Go somewhere else! Here's hoping that Campbell and Williams finally come to their senses and decide to make Ann Arbor their new home this week!