Too much

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Hokie Effect, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I have too much going on right now. I am currently trying to sell my home and purchase a new one. I either have people looking at my home or I am looking at homes every day/night. i am mentally exhausted. I can not give a 100% to my NCAA OD's right now. I will try to check in and do what I can, but realistaclly its alot to juggle with the little time I do have. I may just need 1 week, but it could be 1 month. I don't know, but I will keep you posted.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You can certainly stay in the league and just go on AP, if that is your preference. I'm not actively looking to fill the open spots.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

That was my intentions as I figured we are at 8 now anyway without anyone knocking on the door. I will try to check in enough to maybe play some user games if I am up to it. I just don't feel like putting in the effort to recruit and have to be under pressure to play games ect.

I am hoping things will start to pan out with my home situation soon, as we have a potential buyer. Just super stressed, tossing and turning at night ect.

I will keep you guys posted. but don;t wait up for me.