Top 10: Most Efficient Quarterbacks.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by akutozo, Oct 30, 2015.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

On top of the mountain:

[​IMG]

Matt(y Ice) Ryan. Posting a QB rating of 125.7, this quarterback has been picking apart opposing defenses all season. 28 touchdowns against only 6 interceptions, a 68.8 completion %, this tells you everything about what greatnessdc has been coaching this season.

Mountain Climbers

[​IMG]

2. Joe Cool Flacco. A man of few words and even fewer expressions, his calm vanilla voice can still command the huddle with expert poise. Sitting on 112.1 passer rating, he's produced 36 touchdowns to take and already broken the 4,000 yard barrier. If not for his 11 interceptions, he's be challenging Matt Ryan for top dog. kjm007 should be proud.

(I didnt have a screenshot, so I found an actual guy named Alexander Broussard. You keep jammin brother.)
    [​IMG]

3. The Frenchie from the Benchie. Straight from the bench like an usurping prince, Alexander Broussard took King Peyton's place and has lead the Broncos to a vicious aerial attack all season. 41 tpuchdowns, 4695 yards and a 111 passer rating. No defense wants to take on Automatik and his Fresh Prince of the air.

[​IMG]

4. Marcus Maaaario....toe. The Titans have completely rebuilt around this rookie phemon, and it shows. 108.9 passer rating, 36 touchdowns, 3300 yards... If Marcus doesn't get Offensive Rookie of the year, madden is broken. Hordan54 knows how to coach a rookie.

[​IMG]

5. Ryan "Enjoy your Practice Squad Trophy" Tannehill. 108.7 passer rating. 71.9% completion percentage. This guy is absolutely on fire, and it has everything to do with how well arlennnn has been coaching this team and channeling Tanny's inner Montana. Tannehill is the most unexpected name on this list.

[​IMG]

6. Nevermind. Alex "You seriously fired me for Kaepernick?" Smith. Who would have thought getting picked before Aaron Rodgers would feel so good? Oh wait, there was that 2005 draft... All things said and done, Craig has played lights out this season and just like Jim Harbaugh, he finds Alex up to task. 106.3 passer rating, 3400 yards in the air and 27 touchdowns make this guy shine.

[​IMG]

7. Aaron Rodgers. The man. The king. The legend. hskr8128 has been playing great, so it's a shock to see him a 7th unless you've been paying attention to these other guys. Don't let that fool you. 105.5 passer rating, 29 touchdowns and 65.5% completion percentage make him a deadly force. His interceptions (21) are the only thing keeping him toppling this mountain.

[​IMG]

8. Tony "Choko" Romo. The only thing Tony has choked this year are his opponents into a UFC style submission. 25 touchdowns to only 8 interceptions, 3000 yards and 105.3 passer rating. If RaiderRed90 didn't have such a good RB in Lesean McCoy, it's fair to wonder if he'd be higher on this list.

[​IMG]

9. Jameis Winston. It's too easy to make a joke about this kid, but what's no joke is how Coachmedicis has played this season. 3400 yards, 103.5 passer rating and 29 touchdowns are a dangerous force to reckon with. Winston, Evans and Ajala will be a nightmare for the NFC all cycle.

(I laughed so hard when I found this old image)
    [​IMG]

10. Johnny Manziel. It's a shame this kid got injured, because Johnny Football found a rebirth in Jacksonville with Wyrmreaver at the helm. Just like in HaW15, he's lead Manziel to a stellar start with a 94 passer rating. If he'd been able to play as many games as the rest of these guys, he'd be more than just the final spot. Jacksonville was all the rehab he needed. (Honorable mention to Tim Tebow, because Tebow.)

Note: These rankings are purely based on QB rating to determine their rankings. There are plenty more great QBs in the league who are top 10 in other things, but wanted to give a special props to these 10.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

Poor Aaron Rodgers

3. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

looks like you found a good piece of content! this is smart .... do another position group soon!
    definitely my favorite content

• Like Like x 3
  4. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

Also I'd love to see one of these for running backs and wide recievers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Good ish Aku

6. Wyrmreaver

Ish=shit

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wyrmreaver

How did Tim Tebow not make the cut!?

8. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Tebow's 4 games counted him out of the list sadly. Honorable mention to Tebow, of course.

9. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

Love it great job

10. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Think you misspelled a word. It should read, " Hordan54 knows how to cheese with a rookie. " hahahaha Nice job akutozo

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1