1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Top 10 Plays

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dmanno2, Sep 1, 2010.

1. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Top 10 Plays

If everyone could add a video highlight or two to the OD page on EA sports, I could possibly create a Top 10 or top 5 plays of the week or two weeks, depends on how many great plays come up. This is just an idea for now, wanting some feedback...

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ill start saving some

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I always have some saved from my Cuse games, I just don't upload them to EA. I just leave them on Dynasty wire.

Mike

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i think you can download from DW ...Xxphactr in my dynasty said he does it i think

5. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Ok so as it stands, I have been able to download the videos uploaded from previous weeks... I'm compiling a Top 10 of all the plays up to this point in the season, so if you know you have a top play let me know and I'll check it out. I have quite a few already downloaded. Should have it done by Sunday evening, Monday morning.

6. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I upload some onto the dynasty wire page after every game! Hope this helps!

7. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On