TOP 10 UPDATE * Week 8 * LSU drops after loss to Vols / NC State jumps into the mix

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Zetroc, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

Jul 29, 2009
    I will start a weekly update (or however i can keep up) :)

1. Alabama 6-0
    Bama is looking strong but still have tough games against 4 top 25 schools...Tenn,LSU, Miss St and Auburn. It won't be easy staying at the top.

2. Stanford 6-0
    Andrew Luck is the best QB in college and the only obstacle to a National Championship is #10 Oregon.

3. Michigan State 6-0
    State has been a great story this year. Two key wins over Notre Dame and Ohio State has them sitting in a nice position, but #5 Wisconsin will be ready to play this week.

4. Florida State 6-0
    Tallahassee is buzzing over top 10 victories over Oregon and Oklahoma. NC State, Boston College, Miami and Florida are still on the schedule for the Noles.

5. Wisconsin 6-0
    Wisconsin has played only 1 top 25 school beating Nebraska handily. The meat of the schedule is here with Michigan State and Ohio State.

6. Oklahoma State 6-0
    The Cowboys beat #11 Texas A&M. Can they beat OU?

7. Oklahoma 5-1
    OU was touted as the best team in the Nation, but FSU had something to say about that. Now they are just hoping for a chance at the BIG XII championship.

8. Ohio State 6-1
    After losing to Michigan State, then barely beat Nebraska in OT, the Buckeyes are calling this an off year though they are 6-1. They need Wisconsin to beat Michigan State, then they beat Wisconsin.

9. NC State 6-0
    The Wolverines bust into the top 10 with an impressive 6-0 start. Their biggest game is FSU in two weeks.

10. Oregon 5-1
    The Ducks fell to Florida State in week 1. They get to the end the season with Stanford, USC and Oregon State.

2. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Mar 23, 2011
    Look out for Florida St. man, they're dangerous. Good update and commentary.
  3. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Apr 25, 2011
    Wow, I didn't realize FSU played Oregon week 1. UF better watch out! :)