Top 25 Users - Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Top 25 Users - Week 4

The Rise Top 25 User Teams

[​IMG]#16 Maryland Terrapins (Lt Keller)

- The Terps got to a quick start this season opening 3-0 and jumping up 3 spots in the polls since last week (16 to 19). They had 2 big wins off the bat beating Utah and blowing out a ranked TCU team. They recently beat Arizona and Coach JC 28-24. This week they face another User in the Stanford Cardinals but I still see them winning again as this will be their 4th home game in a row. There first major challenge should come in Week 7 and 8 where they have to travel to Clemson and BC. If they manage to win both of those game they will be hard pressed to win IN miami but should still hold a low rank if they can win all but one of these games. I predict their first loss to be in Week 7 to Clemson.

[​IMG]#19 USF Bulls (bigrice1025)

The Bulls got off to a good start by handling Buffalo week 1. They shocked the world week 2 by knocking off the Gators in the Swamp. An amazing feat that resulted them breaking into the top 25 early in the season. They have a tough game Week 4 AT MSU but should be able to pull out the win. I say they continue to slowly rise the rankings until Week 7 or 8 where they may be tested by Big East foes West Virginia or Cincinnati, both road games. They also have a huge game agaisnt a very strong Pitt team Week 12 they could decide the Big East title. Following the biggest game of their season they will have to head into Champagne to face a young Illinois team who is playing well.

[​IMG]#23Clemson Tigers (BWesley21)

Clemson opened up the 2010 season winning some big games, on the road at Washington and Stanford at home. They are on bye this week but the road gets no easier as they face their toughest opponent of the season when they Welcome Miami to Clemson Week 5. If they can pull out the upset they should rocket up the Top 25 Poll. If they manage an upset I do not see them running the table in the next 4 games which include a tough road game AT UNC, home game vs the Terps, and a home game agaisnt a top ten team GTECH. I see them losing at least 1 of the 4 following games but still staying in the Top 25.

Others Receiving Votes:

[​IMG]Stanford Cardinals (162) (chriscringle95)

Stanford started out the season big by dominating a top 10 Boise St team. They then kept the momentum going as they knocked off Pac-10 foe UCLA. They finally lost Week 3 to Clemson thus knocking them out of the Top 25. They have murder row coming up so It may be hard for them to creep back in. They have three straight brutal road games AT Maryland, AT Oregon, AT Oregon. If they manage to win all of these you can give them the Pac-10 Title right now... But the chances of that happening are minimal. I say they pull 1 out of the 3 and stay under the bubble.

[​IMG]Illinois Fighting Illini (54) (HovaTheGodMC)

Illinois came out of the gates strong thanks to the play of their freshman QB beating Mizzou in the battle of the Arches and beating UConn in a User game. They recently blew out NIU before heading to a bye to prepare for the biggest game of the season. They face #2 Ohio St and I do not seeing them beating OSU at all on paper. They are to outmatched at every position. If they someone how pull out the upset they immediately become Big Ten Champ favorites. Right after the OSU game they head to Happy Valley so things get no easier. A top 25 spot may not be in the near future for the Fighting Illini.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Good stuff Hova!