TOP 25 Week 10 Ranking

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I'm not sure anyone has a pulse around these parts but we have 5 users in the Top 10

Folks, this is going to be a battle for the NC. I do not have anymore user game left and assuming I win out I will be representing the B1G Legends division in the 2nd annual B1G Champion game with a ticket to the National Championship game on the line for the Spartans. Jolts57 is #1 with his Cardinals with MS8403, TheGreatCV, GDip also in the Top 10.

Anyone got HUGE USER games that have NC implications left?

Trying to get a little more involvement and content out of this league guys. We all seem to have some pretty good squads. And unless you would prefer to just play your game and post a game summary with images pasted into it, you get out of the league what you put in.

2. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

In the PAC-12 I pretty much have my division locked up. It's looking like the South division is still up for grabs so either USC(cpu), ASU(user), or Utah(user) could win it and play spoiler in the PAC-12 championship.

In the SEC it looks like South Carolina has the east locked up. Despite having a 2-game lead in the west, Arkansas still has to play South Carolina even before the conf championship so it's possible Auburn could sneak in. In another note, Auburn and Arkansas currently have the top user recruiting classes.

We don't have any users in the B1G Leaders, but it looks like both Iowa(user) and Mich State(user) are tied in the Legends. Mich State won their head to head but I'm not sure if that factors in. Iowa does have a brutal schedule left so anything could happen.

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah GDip (Iowa) and I (MSU) had a battle with a close victory for MSU. Hopefully I can take down Nebraska and things would be in my favor. I've been reaching for my recruiting targets due to a deep bench but I did see that these SEC schools are loading up on guys. But its looks like Auburn CTfromDC might out-class everyone.

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Fmode11 you damn skippy jack!

Not like it's gonna help, I'm garbage, hahahahhahaha

5. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Yeah I'm #3 user in recruiting right now but it seems like there's 5 of us within 14 spots of each other so that could go any way. 2 of my top 4 recruits are actually SS's and a beast athlete who will play HB or WR. I don't have a single D-lineman on my board though :/

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Someone have any ambitions of starting a recruiting thread? Try and map the progress of these battles.

I know this first season, I have trended staying away from battling users for recruiters, but that will change after this year fellas! Sparty On

7. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I'm going to assume you're a Mich State fan irl also? Your conference could really use a win against Notre Dame this weekend :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG]
    When I was still in school we planted the MSU flag in the middle of field in South Bend.​

9. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

lol nice gl man. That's going to be one hell of a game that I'm going to miss because I'm going down to Miami to watch us (hopefully) beat up on Bethune Cookman.

10. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Well one of my best guy friends from my hometown decided to let his future wife let them marry on Saturday night :mad: :mad: :mad: . I'm more than angry about the situation. But, after "Little Giants", 2 years ago.... You can't beat that and I'll just have to watch the DVR when I return to Houston Sunday afternoon.
    I've realized there is no way to keep my head in the sand that long - especially being back in Michigan all weekend.

Good luck. KSU took it to y'alls last weekend.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  11. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

Sorry guys, I haven't been active much. I think I finally got things to a point at work that I can actually leave the office on time now.

Anyways, I believe my loss to Stanford knocked me out of the NC game unless something crazy happens. I have this RB coming in next season that should be running shit here in a couple years. I'm very excited.

12. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

That loss to KSU kinda pissed me off. Klein did the same things he did to us last year yet we acted like we had never seen it. I didn't really expect us to beat them but our lack of preparation for Klein's legs was awful.

13. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

Well I was out of town for a week and a half, and the simulations did screw me lol. I just got back in yesterday and I've got a week 12 vs Arkansas that has big time BCS implications (also SEC title)

14. GDip

GDip Walk On

i noticed Fmode11 ended up getting hosed on his sim game. That sux man, I hate the freezing in NCAA, you'd think EA could fix it. However, it did open up the race in the B1G!

15. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

Haha, perfect reaction. I wish EA would fix this stuff. It's the simple things.

17. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Well Sparty laid an egg on Saturday -- thankfully I was at a wedding all night and missed that one. Got home and deleted the dvr file, no need to watch that!

18. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

lol yeah one nice thing about DVRing the game is if you win you know it's going to be a nice 2 hours...if you suck ass and lose...delete! Enjoyed watching my dolphins game after seeing the score :)

19. GDip

GDip Walk On

i can't do that. if i DVR i cut off all contact. if i know the score the game just isn't the same.

20. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

Samesies. No one better say anything to me about the game.