Top 3 Greatest Madden Moments

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by cadepetty247, Jul 25, 2014.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

While we are waiting on the games. Lets hear your about your best moments in madden(3).... Whether its scoring a winning TD in the final seconds,an awesome play, breaking records or something that came back to bit you or your opponent in the ass......

• Like Like x 1
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I've never had a top 3 madden moment..

Madden has only caused me pain..

• Like Like x 5
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

broke a record or something with ints in this league as bengals with 7 to 8 ints in a game then set another record with atkins with most sacks as bengals and I took one of longest return kicks back as eagles with someone I forgot his name

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my team with bengals and eagles didn't win much but did best we can

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

1. MY greatest madden moment has to be when I finally won the big game. I've played madden online for 6-7 years and never won the Super Bowl.. Been to a few but never one. So i think it was Madden 14. I was the Jets.. Drafted Rookie QB Stephen Diaz and won the SuperBowl....I Cried that day lol

2. Every time I beat BobJr G_T_G _MG_ Emmdotfrisk which is very little

3. During the draft, I had #1 overall pick. I went to the store to get a red bull i believe before draft started.. WELL the commish started early thinking everyone was there.. What a DB....I wanted RB Joker Jones. He was identical to Chris Johnson.. A Beast... Well the CPU drafted me a Guard Eduardo Pita.... I was super pissed... but my good Buddy G_T_G drafted Joker Jones and traded him to me anyway.. Thats what the league is about ... friendship and respect..........

My legacy player(I wish) My Favorite Player

MR. Joker JONES
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Every single time I'm the bears and I beat ca as the vikings. Makes my soul feel so good.

Intercepting guy in the end zone to "clinch" the nfc north in gs (only to find out the tie breaker was something weird and HE won the nfc north)

Fumbling in the superbowl vs rhight after blowing a 14 point lead. It just felt like destiny.

• Like Like x 4
  7. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Also, winning mvps with donovan mcnabb in ufl, Alex Smith in ufl, Julius Peppers in hk and cameron wake last year. Those awards help fill the empty spot in my heart where a playoff win belongs.

• Like Like x 1
  8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    My top Madden moment was this crazy Super Bowl in The Longest Yard in Madden 13. This Skins team had a hurt Garcon and hurt Ben Tate who was my starting RB at the time. This guy was kind of annoying and pretty much ran cover 2 man under all game long and most of the league complained about him. I had an awful game defensively for 3 quarters and was down 17 points in the 4th quarter. It pretty much looked bleak as I just couldn't get any stops on defense. The 4th quarter might have been the wildest quarter of Madden I've ever played in my life concluding with a game winning TD pass with 2 seconds left in the game to give me the win. After the loss, that dude ended up quitting the league.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

1. Drafting Sterlin Freeman 25th overall. He was the reason I was finally able to win a Super Bowl and has been the best draft pick I have ever had in hard knocks.

2. Losing the Super Bowl and my undefeated season in the same game. Dam you KnightNoles

3. Not really a moment but joining this league. Crazy to think that do many of us were in UFL and are still all in the same league and playing a game that loves to from us crazy at times but is honestly some of the most fun I've had in online gaming.

• Like Like x 5
  10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: Video can be played on CPU's [Content ID Bull****]

11. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    For me only 2 come to mind.

There was the time I played Wayers and entered the 4th quarter down 27 points (I think, it could've been more) and came back to win which was capped of by a 36 yard pick 6 to take the lead.

The other was the time I beat G_T_G in the playoffs by nailing a 60 yard field goal as time expired.

• Like Like x 1
  12. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Like I said, madden has only caused me pain.

• Like Like x 2
  13. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

1. Making it to the Superbowl in HK a few years ago only to get slaughtered by cadepetty247's friend. CP?
    2. Beating _MG_
    3. Beating Ryty

• Like Like x 4
  14. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

1) My greatest Madden moment would be a playoff game I had with Black Republican in TMFL. Was a really competitive game all the way through but the tide turned against me on a CJ Spiller fumble late in the fourth that gave him the lead. Even though I lost it was the SIM chess match we engaged in that made it so memorable to me.

2. My second great Madden moment was the welcome to HK xxkimura gave me in my first game. I was up 13 points with 4 minutes left and my secondary went stupid and Julio Jones took the game over and he came back and won.

3. Third greatest moment was in this last season against Jmustang1968. He thrashed me the first time we played the season before. I came out with a solid game plan and once again seen my team fold in regulation, I think giving up 3 scores in the last 6 minutes, and in OT none of my WR's had any energy left. He was able to get the win, but I was really happy with how tough we played them.

All 3 of my greatest memories are all loses lol, but the games all stand out because how fun they were to play, even on the losing end.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Well considering I just came out of retirement from Madden last year (haven't played since Madden 10 and not online), I really don't have a great Madden moment.

Last year in TLY, my best moment was making Stephen Hill a top flight WR...here's to hoping he's that good for me this year in HK (and in real life for that matter)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

There are many people that think CP was actually Cade.

17. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

You had to show the Browns game from last season.....dick. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol....

19. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  20. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

CP wasn't Cade?

• Like Like x 1
  21. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    1. Starting HK, and seeing it grow to something I didn't initially think it would. With HK I have had more opportunities within the community, which has been a blessing.

2. Beating a guy that would always talk trash to me. He was up 14-10 and tried to punch in a TD with :21 left. Only to throw an interception in the back of the endzone and watch my Linebacker stuff it his face for a TD. My win crushed his playoff hopes..

3. Getting a chance to play Knight in an HK bowl and after going down 17-0, I ran out of time on my comeback. Cam was a bad mutha that game..

• Like Like x 3
  22. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

#1 would have to be in the community wide preseason tournament vs CG in the championship, forget which madden this was. He just scored and instead of lining up for the extra point he goes for 2...misses that and I end up winning by 1 i believe.

#2 having twitch being integrated into leagues. watching games live, one of my best moments was sitting in party chat on the ps4 with uagrad90 while he was playing a game and I was watching via twitch. A lot of strategy was talked that night.

#3 all the friendship and friendly rivalries within the league, keeps things going. This dates back to when me and ry would meet up in the AFC playoff every year. Throw Noles in the mix, who has my number. me and Guy always have battles. Looking forward to stirring up an old rivalry and starting a couple new ones this release.

• Like Like x 4
  23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

1. Beating the Camp Buerhing Kuwait Madden champion - a guy who didn't lose one game prior to me supposedly. I forget what exactly he was doing but it was a very simple nano to counter. He was very loud - from the South, I think Florida - and got right up in your face when you played to talk his trash. Beating a very loudmouth player in front of that crowd - maybe 20 guys around us - was very rewarding.

2. Being ranked in the Madden Top 100 for a month or so in Madden 10. Around that time I started embracing sim more so I stopped playing online. Being ranked though - knowing how many guys played Madden - was a great feeling.

3.My homies Black and Lamond coming over every day when I was stationed at Ft Lewis to attempt to beat me. Lamond and I had battles as we played more often and adapted/adopted each other's styles. Playing him probably helped me win those GS release tournaments. Black was just a comical person because he'd come over everyday with "something you can't stop Ray" and by the end of the 1st quarter, he'd already be looking for the door. Got to a point we didn't play with memory cards in because he thought I put codes in. I don't recall him every beating me but I really didn't care about the winning - I honestly was addicted to seeing what scheme he had for me each day. Those were some fun years.

• Like Like x 1
  24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I wasn't ripping it, just observing. If I would have known you like that I would of hit you up and let you know of your 'tell' haha. I remember watching this and I'm sure on like 90% of your throws you faded to whatever side you were throwing. He had a bunch of interceptions that game, right?

• Like Like x 1
  25. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

1. I won some 2 part Gamestop Madden Tournament back in 05 or 06 and a $100 gift card with it. At this same tournament, one of my opponents asked if I could also see his pre-snap play art while we were playing on the same TV...

2. Playoff game against my Madden rival over at UL Black Republican . I think this was Madden 05 or 06 on original Xbox. I was diving in for the go ahead TD with under a minute left, and my HB lost the ball as he was diving right before the end zone. He wasn't even hit. The D recovered and I lost the game.

3. That comeback I made on publik drunk that he mentioned above is a memorable one. So was my super shootout with Frisk this past release where I came up short. Another one that still stings is the roughing the passer I got on BobJr when we were jockeying for playoff position which negated an acrobatic int and allowed Bob to complete his come from behind victory

• Like Like x 3