Top 3 QB of HK

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by pitt4life21, Feb 8, 2014.

1. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

[​IMG]
    1. Ben Roethlisberger
    ScreenShot058.jpg
    This trade looks like it paid off well so far for the Texans. He has 22 TDs and only 13 INTs which is low in the HK world. The only problem with Ben is that his great performances are not helping the team get win leading them to only a 5-7 record. If the Texans can get things going maybe the Texans can get Ben one more ring over the next few years.

[​IMG]
    2. Jake Locker
    ScreenShot057.jpg
    This guy looked like he could do no wrong at the being leading his team to a 5-0 start, but since then they have fallen apart going 1-5. That being said, he still has thrown for 3000+ yards and 28 TDs, one of the few QB to do that in HK. We will have to see if he can turn it around and maybe grab a wild card.

[​IMG]
    3. Korey Ryan
    ScreenShot059.jpg
    No more Eli no problem for this guy and I'll be honest when I did my research I was like who is this guy. He's just a bit below 3000 yards passing. The only problem with this guy is that he has 18 TDs and 17 INTs, but overall this guy has a bright future in NYG.

• Like Like x 8
  2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Korey Ryan, AKA "The Southpaw" has a bright future indeed!

3. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

I assume Ryan has some decent rushing yards as well?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I like Korey Ryan. Dude is a stud

5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Yea Korey Ryan lit me up. And i have the #3 defense. The defense played shitty last game but that was more a lineup issue after injury. Think Ryan had one of the better games vs the Steeler defense a QB has had this year. 22-24 206 yds. His two incompletes, one was a hit while he throws duck and the other was a db hit drop. i remember that Ryan cheese.

Steelers would like to offer a trade. Landry Jones, Pat White, John Skeleton and a 20 Piece Mcnugget box for Korey Ryan.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Yup, Ryan is special. I hope the Giants keep him there for the long run. :)

7. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

injury issue? ouch. and I thought my offense was clicking, haha.

8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Your Offense was clicking. You had like 2 defensive TD but i think if Cortez Allen was the nickle its only 20-24 to 0 you win.

My draftee CB McElroy came back off of 6 week injury and he slid in playing nickle. I forgot. He is not a nickle. I really drafted him as a future safety. CB Allen has 4 picks so far had been playing lock down as the nickle. 89 mcv 88 zcv with 89 awr and decent quicks will help you do that. You completed like 6 passes on McEroy. I realized somewhere in the middle of the game but decided to see if he could make a play.

Allen only played in straight dime which i don t run too often and he had a pick in the game in the few plays he played. Bad coaching on my part.

McEroy has been a tease. Get burnt, get burnt, get burnt. make a great play, get burnt, make a great play. He has already moved down the depth for now. Even though he had a pick 6 in practice. He really is a safety.

9. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

16 tds 8 interceptions 2,226 passing yards 443 rushing yards 1 rushing td

has been my offense, with an inconsistent ground attack (lamar miller missing games, daniel thomas being less than stellar) this year tannehill has played lights out. Even with a recent slump (3 tds 4 ints in the last 3 games) he has a 2:1 td-interception ratio and has rushed for almost 500 yards on the ground and led my subpar team to 11-2 and 1st in AFC East heading into the final 3 game stretch.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 1