Top 3 UseR WR 2010-2011

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TARHEELBABY, Jul 5, 2010.

1. TARHEELBABY

TARHEELBABY LuDacRiz

Top 3 UseR WR 2010-2011

[​IMG]
    A.J. Green

2009: Selected as 1-of-10 semifinalists for the Biletnikoff Award.
    *All-SEC First Team by Associated Press, SEC Coaches, ESPN, Phil Steele and Sporting News
    *Earned team’s Most Valuable Offensive Player award
    *Named to Phil Steele Midseason All-America Second Team.
    *Appeared in 10 games with eight starts making a team-leading 53 receptions for 808 yards and six touchdowns.
    *Led team in receptions in 10 games and receiving yards in nine.
    *Ranks second in the SEC in receptions per game (5.3) and receiving yards per game (80.8).
    *Caught a team-best six passes for 57 yards in victory over Texas A&M in Independence Bowl.
    *Three catches for 95 yards with a career-long 65-yard TD at Vanderbilt.
    *Tallied 99 receiving yards and a TD on five catches vs. No. 4 LSU.
    *Named SEC Offensive Player of the Week (9/28) after he tallied 153 receiving yards including a then career-long 56 yard TD reception on a team-leading eight catches in win over Ariz. St.; Also blocked a 4th-quarter field goal with the game tied 17-17.
    *Earned CollegeFootballPerformance.com honorable mention wide receiver Performance of the Week after he seven passes for 137 yards and two touchdowns at Arkansas.
    *Six catches for 86 yards and a TD vs. S. Carolina.
    *Named to watch lists for Biletnikoff Award, Maxwell Award and Walter Camp Award.
    *Earned Herbie Award as #3 ranked “Catch a Rising Star: Top Wide Receivers”
    *Selected Preseason All-SEC First Team by Lindy’s, Phil Steele, SEC Coaches and by SEC Media.
    *Caught one pass for 35 yards in spring G-Day game.
    *Named to Athletic Director’s Honor Roll for summer semester.
    *Recipient of Neel Family Football Scholarship.

[​IMG]
    Ryan Broyles

All-Big 12 first team punt returner by ESPN.com, Fort Worth Star Telegram, Kansas City Star, Phil Steele and Waco Tribune Herald ... All- Big 12 second team by AP, coaches and Dallas Morning News ... set an OU season record with 89 receptions and tied TD mark at 15 ... yardage total of 1,120 ranks No. 3 at OU ... his 1,776 all purpose yards rank No. 9 at OU and 492 punt return yards rank No. 5 ... set OU record with 6.61 catches/game ... ranked No. 4 nationally in punt return yards (15.87), No. 11 in receiving yards (93.33) and No. 12 in receptions per game (7.42) ... left Miami game with a shoulder injury on second offensive play and missed the Baylor game ... MVP and Offensive MVP of Sun Bowl with 13 receptions (OU and Sun Bowl Record) for a career-high 156 yards and three TDs (OU bowl and Sun Bowl record) ... five multi-score games ... 11 catches each vs. Tulsa and Kansas ... three TD receptions vs. Idaho State, Tulsa and Stanford ... first career rushing TD came vs. Texas A&M (25 yards) ... career-high 209 punt return yards vs. Oklahoma State, including a career-long 87-yard return for a TD ... third player in school history to record 100-plus yards in one game in two different categories (209 punt returns and 103 receiving) vs. OSU ... had 316 all-purpose yards vs. OSU, the third-best total in school history ... first receiver in the 72 years in which stats have been tracked at OU to lead team in scoring.

[​IMG]
    Jeff Fuller

2009 (FRESHMAN): An honorable mention All-Big 12 selection by the league's head coaches ... leads the team in receiving touchdowns and ranks third in yards despite missing four games ... is A&M's second-leading active receiver with 1,096 career yards ... 23 of 34 catches on year (68 percent) have been for a first down or touchdown ... ranks second on all-time receiving TD list (16), three shy of Bob Long's school record set in 1968 ... career performance in narrow loss to No. 3 Texas (11/26), setting a career high with 132 yards on six catches and tying a school record with three TD receptions ... 70-yard bomb on third play from scrimmage against the Longhorns was longest of his career and longest pass play from scrimmage by the Aggies in `09 ... suffered fractured right fibula early in second quarter against Utah State (9/19) and missed the next four contests ... returned to the field in A&M's win at Texas Tech (10/24), catching one ball for 12 yards and drawing a pass interference penalty in the end zone ... caught five passes for 67 yards and a TD in win over Iowa State (10/31) and five for 60 and a score at Oklahoma (11/14) ... set career highs in receptions (10) and yards (111) in win over New Mexico (9/5), the first 100-yard game of young career.​

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't agree with Jeff Fuller (sorry Dean) but... I'll get into it once I get home

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

If not Jeff Turner then who..I would say T. Toliver from LSU

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Terrance Tolliver was the person I was goin' to bring up. If he had a quarterback that can consistently get him the ball (which I think onaradio will) that 6'5 frame is unstoppable.

J.Fuller is not even the best on his squad. That kid with the long ass African name will probably be the 'star'.

And for friendly measures I'll throw a Cane up into the mix: Leonard Hankerson. I played with him in NCAA '10 and he always is my main target. Plus he's not that shabby in real life either. But we won't trip too much, he'll be on this list at the end of the year.

Good Job Luda

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Yeah Hank or Tolliver first man. Even Greg Little from UNC

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Yea Greg Little is all I have at UNC ..lol

7. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

Jhay Boyd has tons of potential also, but the cats at EA didn't do him any favors with his ratings.