Top 5 for 2010

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Top 5 for 2010

Texas just left the Rose Bowl as the national champions, but that doesn't mean we can't look forward to 2010. So here is a look at the top 5 for next year as Bits sees it:

1. Virginia Tech: Why the Hokies in 2010? Because T-Mobile has mad range. Tyrod was sensational against a very good Florida Gator defense in the Sugar Bowl. Taylor combined with Ryan Williams in the backfield will be a potent combination. And oh yeah...coach Jvig is no slouch either.

2. Ohio State: Terrell Pryor and young talent on both sides of the ball are the reason why the Buckeyes could end up in New Orleans with the crystal football. Can they get past Penn State and Michigan?

3. Florida: The Gators hand over the keys to heir apparent John Brantley, who is no Tim Tebow. Nevertheless, Florida has too much firepower on both sides of the ball not to be the favorite in the SEC.

4. Texas: The defending champs will be without McCoy and Shipley, but Bevo's crew has plenty of firepower to make a serious run at the Big XII and national titles.

5. Penn State: The winner of the Penn State / Ohio State game could go on to play for the national title again this year. The burning question is: will coach Jam stay in Happy Valley?

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Good top 5. You're leaving out UNC however, who was undefeated most of the year. I'd put them over either Florida or Texas.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I did think about putting them in. They did beat Va Tech and are the defending ACC champions. Point taken. No disrespect to Dean, his team is going to be a force.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Favorite in the SEC? I seriously doubt that boss. That loss last year was on the simple fact your team was just better than mine. We'll see. You come to Neyland.....

Edit: Notice I didn't put *lol* after that

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Has that changed at all ;)

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You know what? We need our own thread because I'm going to have something to say to my "stubborn" rival everytime you touch the sticks, lol

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

It's all in good fun. A Florida / Tennessee rivalry thread could be cool.

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Again Great Post 2Bits! Im hoping I can finish in NC championship form with T-Mobile as a senior year. :)

Thread sounds good to me fellas. lol Should be an entertaining read.

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

with the unexpected departure of T-Mobile, here is a revised top 5:

1. Ohio State
    2. Florida
    3. Texas
    4. North Carolina
    5. Virginia Tech

10. Dean

Dean Walk On

1st tier----Ohio State and Florida

2nd tier----Texas, VT, UNC

3rd tier----Tennessee, Michigan, Pitt, Bama

11. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Damn, I'm not even in the top 3 tiers :( lol

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No respect for Tennessee in either league I play in. Amazing. 48-0,35-3 bowl wins and still considered 3rd tier player. 4 OD National titles on my resume. 10-3 with a team I've never played with a day in my life. I guess I have to blow teams out for respect.

Next year I want to go to ACC country to face UNC. Home and home, JVig please.

13. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Surprised I made a tier. Campus will be buzzing with the news.

14. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

You got it NJ

15. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

It is no disrespect to you NJ, I just really, really, really fucking hate Tennessee. The Dude would abide:

[YOUTUBE]h-vwPuiILBc[/YOUTUBE]

16. Dean

Dean Walk On

no disrespect to anyone, that is only judging from returning players.

UNC will take any challenges from any teams. I would rather play all users than to play the CPU.

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I wasn't serious, but my resume is fact. Plus, I lost in my other OD to a user controlled UW team. That team is terrible because I missed the offseason and the CPU recruited 13 safeties. I've never started so many 60OVR players before in my life.