Top 5 Free Agent PG

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by bringbackjimmy, Jun 10, 2012.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

With the lack of content going around here i thought i would jump in and give a run down on Free agency as we head down the final stretch. I'll be doing 1 position per day and I will start with the PG position

The Pg pool in this class of FA is very limited due to alot of the talent being restricted, but there is a major prize to be had in this group maybe 2 if someone can steal a restricted guy.

[​IMG]
    Brandon Jennings
    While real life Brandon would be great to have 2k brandon is little flawed. He gets his points but is just about avg in most shooting categories. He's a good ball handler and can make plays for his teammates. look for the bucks to match just about any offer as losing jennings would be a step back for a team that barely made the playoffs.

[​IMG]
    Jrue Holiday
    Jrue has great skills to be a major force in the right system. He has a great outside game to work with, but also plays defense. Look for him to get a big offer from alot of teams, but the 76ers will match no matter what.

[​IMG]
    Ty Lawson
    Ty is one of the better pg at creating his own shot and getting open looks for his teammates. With top notch speed look for opponents to tired rapidly chasing this guy around for 4 qtrs of play. With another team with tons of cap look for the nuggets to match any offer.

[​IMG]
    Deron Williams
    The only unrestricted player of this group will have a ton of followers waiting for him to sign on that dotted line. Williams is a decent shooter, but his talent is his great ball handling skills. With the best passing ability of the pg available look for him to be swept up early.

[​IMG]
    Steph Curry
    Curry is the most talented of the pg's in this class. He's great at distributing the ball, but is deadly when shooting the ball. if someone can steal him away from GS they will get instant nomination for gm of the yr.

• Like Like x 2
  2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

top 5 unrestricted:
    Deron Williams
    Steve Nash
    Ramon Sessions
    Louis Williams
    Gilbert Arenas

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Nice work bringbackjimmy. This offseason is straightup loaded in the backcourt.

Give me D-Will all day over Steph though!

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I agree, Williams is sick in this game.

• Like Like x 2
  5. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Could Williams end up as a Nugget?

Maybe Steph Curry?

Maybe Ty Lawson stays put

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I may have to max Jennings in the hopes he won't be matched. He is one of my favorite 2K players