1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Top Draft Picks 11-21

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Masler, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

Let's pick up where we left off.

11. Dontari Poe - DT - Kansas City Chiefs

[​IMG]

It is getting late in the season and this kid has only 12 tackles but does boast 4 TFL and 1 Sack. He has only play in 7 games but that means he doesn't see a whole lot of playtime so I can't really gauge how good or bad he may be. Looks like he has the ability to get into the backfield though, hopefully he can get more PT next season.

Grade: C

12. Fletcher Cox - DT - Philadelphia Eagles

[​IMG]

Just 5 Tackles for this kid but also has a couple of tackles for a loss but has seen action in 11 games. He is a reserve player as he only has 109 downs played under his belt. Another player I can't really analyze too well.

Grade: N/A

13. Michael Floyd - WR - Arizona Cardinals

[​IMG]

We all know this kid lives in the shadow of Fitz (who is having a down year himself), hell so does Mike Williams and he isn't even a rookie. But even so with 22 catches and 461 yards I would expect a little more than 3 TD's going into Week 12 as the #3 WR.

Grade: C

14. Michael Brockers - DT - St. Louis Rams

[​IMG]

Some better stats for a DT with 23 tackles and an impressive 5 sacks. Rookies getting sacks is something that doesn't come easy if they are facing veteran O Lines. He has also gotten his big mitt up there once this season for a deflection while also forcing the ball loose on a forced fumble. This kid has the potential to be a nice anchor to the Rams defense.

Grade: B+

15. Bruce Irvin - DE - Seattle Seahawks

[​IMG]

Not really much to say about him, just three tackles and one sack. Has played in ten games but not enough to really see what he's made of.

16. Quinton Coples - DE - New York Jets

[​IMG]

All these Rookies on the D Line, they all are getting sacks but hardly play. Coples has 3 and a forced fumble so he has big play skills. I understand he has some Vets ahead of him though. Yet again not enough stats.

17. Dre Kirkpatrick - CB - Cincinatti Bengals

[​IMG]

He has three games played but no stats.

18. Melvin Ingram - ROLB - San Diego Chargers

[​IMG]

He has 1 tackle in 8 games in 102 downs

19. Shea McClellin - DE - Chicago Bears

[​IMG]

Not bad, considering he is 3rd string. 14 tackles and a pair of sacks. He has seen action in 10 games this year. Hoping he can help that Bears defense become a bit more tough in the future (welll....not really lol ;) )

Grade: C-

20. Kendall Wright - WR - Tennessee Titans

[​IMG]

359 yards on just 17 catches seems like a lot but it averages out to 59.8 YPG. He has caught 3 TD passes. Has only seen action in 6 games so these stats look a bit more impressive. The Titans do need another WR to rely on.

Grade: B

21. Chandler Jones - DE - New England Patriots

[​IMG]

Oi....another D lineman with hardly any stats. Looks like that has been the story of this edition.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Great read Masler. Hope you finish it up and get to my pick ;)

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

No F's?!

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

Cant really give an F to a backup who sees little PT. Luck and Richardson are starters

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Me too. Wait..., never mind.

Masler any chance you go through third round?

6. Masler

Masler Walk On

Lol I only planned on the First Round.

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Poe's been good when he's been on the field so your assessment is spot on.

8. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Good stuff Masler. Kirkpatrick finally got some playing time last week with Nelson down for a couple of weeks. He played fairly well as a FS, so he might see some more time there until Nelson's back.

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Shaun Mason - I realize this is a bit of a different situation - with an injury to the position AND Kirkpatrick's unique skill set (he's like 6'3 I think) - but are we allowing CB's to play Safety?

I thought the ruling was "as long as its realistic" - I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page. In this case I think its warranted, assuming Kirkpatrick is fairly slow.

10. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I actually have no idea. He just randomly popped up there in the game, it didn't even cross my mind that he shouldn't be there. I don't think he's even on my depth chart for the position, but with fatigue and the injury to Nelson the game saw him as the next best fit I guess. I apologize if I did something I shouldn't, like I said it didn't even cross my mind. I was just glad he was seeing some snaps lol.

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm not pointing the finger at all - again in this case I think its well warranted. I just want to make sure everyone else is on the same page.

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah I understand. Just wanted to explain why and how it happened. I honestly don't even know if it would be realistic for him to play there :p I have no clue what his ratings are or anything. I still haven't looked at my team as much as I would like.

13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Arent FSs generally fast?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Great stuff Mas

15. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

They usually are not speed demons but what do I know since I am a Cowboys fan. Sensabuagh, Ball, McCray, and Church (who is now a SS) are not very fast.

• Like Like x 2