Top Players Leaving

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Sep 9, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Time to take a look at the seniors who will be leaving their teams and are considered irreplaceable. These will be pretty big blows to the teams mentioned.

[​IMG]

WR Robert Woods (99 OVR): It's no secret woods was one of the best WR in the country. He put up 1600 yards and scored 14 TD for the Trojans this year.

[​IMG]

WR Keenan Allen (96 OVR): Keenan Allen was THE goto guy in Cal as evidenced by his 87 catches and 1200 yards.

[​IMG]

CB Usua Amanan (91 OVR) and CB Terrence Brown (93 OVR): Losing both of your top 2 corners is a massive blow to a team that prides itself on good defense.

[​IMG]

WR Josh Huff (91 OVR): I didnt realize how little the Ducks threw the ball, but Huff had double the receiving yards (1000) of anyone on the team. I think they will need to find a new goto guy, but pretty sure that guy will be Blackmon.

[​IMG]

QB AJ McCarron (93 OVR): When you lose your starting QB, its always a big blow. McCarron is no exception as he had 41 TD passes this year.

HB Jalston Fowler (92 OVR): 1500 yards and 14 TD. Big loss, but 'Bama is 3 deep in running backs.

MLB CJ Mosley (94 OVR): The leader on defense and this probably hurts more than the rest. He led the team in tackles and was tied for the team lead in sacks.

[​IMG]

HB Knile Davis (97 OVR): No he didn't put up gaudy numbers, but he was a threat every time he was on the field.

WR Julian Horton (89 OVR) and WR Javontee Herndon (86 OVR): 106 catches, 2000 yards and 15 TD between them. Expect Marquel Wade to fill this void next year.

SS Eric Bennett (88 OVR): 2nd leading tackler on the team. Probably considered the captain of the defense. A huge loss.

FS Jerry Mitchell (84 OVR): And the other safety... Very hard to replace your starting safeties. Not sure if this team will be nearly as good next year.

[​IMG]

WR Andre Dubose (86 OVR): Blazing speed and led the team in all recieving categories.

CB Jaylen Watkins (87 OVR): Redshirts defensive player of the year. Tough to replace a solid cornerback like this.

CB Cody Riggs (85 OVR): #2 CB who had 3 INT of his own.

[​IMG]

HB Marcus Lattimore (99 OVR): No he didn't put up typical Nacho Cheese like numbers, but the dude was still one of the best backs in the game.

QB Connor Shaw (94 OVR): Nachos actually had a great season with this guy. Should be interesting to see how well he replaces Shaw.

[​IMG]

WR Jeremy Gallon (92 OVR), WR Jeremy Jackson (83 OVR), and WR Drew Dileo (84 OVR): #1, 2 and #3 Wideouts. Ouch. Big loss here for a team that struggled to run the ball

[​IMG]

SS CJ Barnett (91 OVR): Leading tackler on the team. Also had 2 picks and 7 TFL

FS Christian Bryant (88 OVR): Led the team with 5 INT. As mentioned before, losing both starting safeties is tough.

[​IMG]

QB Danny O'brien (90 OVR): What a season for O'brien. Who steps into his shoes next year?

HB James White (96 OVR): 1200 yards and 11 TD. This offense is going to struggle next year.

WR Jared Abbrederris (95 OVR): Wide Reciever of the year. Nearly 2000 yards and 24 TD. Ouch. HUGE loss.

FS Dezmon Southward (90 OVR): Wisconsin's rankings are going to go southward next year...

MLB Chris Borland (98 OVR): The leader on this defense is leaving as well. Tackling, forcing turnovers, you name it. Borland was a stud.

DT Jordan Kohout (90 OVR): 17 sacks... damn.

LE Pat Muldoon (89 OVR): starting defensive end with 9 sacks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Tide reload...no need to rebuild.

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Those two sucked ass this year. Browning and Owens are more than capable replacements for next season.

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

:D Wisconsin is going to win like 5 games next season.

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

what have I told you guys the past month or so, I warned PA not to schedule me some BADASS out of conference schedule, then told you guys I would be shit next year lol

6. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I may end up with two freshman starting at safety next year, could be interesting. Otherwise, I think I'm pretty good overall.

7. sonn

sonn Walk On

As long as my juniors stay I'll be in good shape.

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Oh yeah, much better than Wisconsin, Arkansas or the cocks.

9. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

My defense is going to be pure shit.

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

My team is going to be complete shit.. Or wait, it's me that will be complete shit.

• Like Like x 2
  11. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Yea, not sure how good my team will be next year, some young players will need to step in an contribute right away for me to have any success.