Topic of the Week - 10/9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Oct 9, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Topic of the Week - 10/9

Since this league is still lacking some forum participation compared to most other leagues, (Take a look at our total posts count compared to many of the other PS3 leagues).. I figured that a solid topic of the week that relates to our OD should help spark some convos..

I will try to post a new topic every Friday for us to discuss throughout the week..

This Weeks Topic:

Who has been the toughest CPU QB you have faced and why?

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Johnathan Crompton

Mine would have to date back to last season against the Tennessee Volunteers.. Crompton freaking posted some career numbers on a stout Alabama secondary..

Crompton was completing 60 yard strikes with 3 defenders wrapped around him and rattlesnakes hanging from his elbows.. They had two TD drives on me that both only totaled 2 plays apiece, one rush for +/- 3 yards and then a bomb from Crompton..

That accounted for my only CPU loss last season, and by far the toughest CPU QB I have ever faced..

[​IMG] <<---- That mother fucker right there...

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I have only faced one CPU QB in my two game stint in Saturday Heroes. But Clemsons was pretty good.

Yeah the forum activity on this board is struggling fo sho.....Pick it up or go join one of those crappy leagues at Operation Sports...lol

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Kevin Newsome From PSU lit me up. Set a school record in passing yards, threw for a ton of TDs, and eluded me when needed. That PSU game was insane.

5. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

North Carolina was all around extremely tough. They are A+ in every category. Their QB Yates is extremely good as well. That CPU team gave me all that I could handle this year.

6. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

well i would say that Central Michigan guy Reifenbury.. he ripped me for 463yards 3TDs through the air..

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

i would like to add the fact that i currently rank 119th in pass defense.. but #1 offense. with #1 rushing and #5passing. and the #58 run defense lol.. guess i should be adding better defenders. and i do have the #1 scoring offense. at 45.6 points per game. and i added 49 this week.

8. fpuent

fpuent Guest

Zach robinson of oklahoma state. He tore my secondary apart. The incompletions he had were due to drops by his recievers. It was horrible. That loss actually started TAMU's decline last season after a solid start.

9. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

For this dynasty it was Cody Hawkins of Colorado. My game against them froze late in the first half but he was torching me up to that point.

10. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

steven Garcia from South Carolina....I could stop nothing he was doing