Topic of the Week - 11/09

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Nov 9, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Topic of the Week - 11/09

What would you like to see done in this League for Next Season?

- Have you seen a thread in a different league that you think would be a great fit for our league to get posted?

- Do you wish to see a certain user v user matchup?

- Do you feel there are any issues with the sliders that could use a bit of tweaking?

- etc.....

Well here is your chance to express all.. I am always open to comments and suggestions..

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

I think G-Unit should do his outlook like in Cream.. its pretty good material and i think it would help spur some forum activity..

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm not sure if pacing is open for discussion but i think we could benefit from having deadlines a day sooner. I know i haven't really been an active part of this dynasty yet due to a team change coming but i think it'd help the dynasty out as a whole.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I agree that this dynasty could be moving a bit faster. I do have the 48-hour rule already in place where you have to specify within 48 hours of when you plan on playing your game...

It is tough for some guys to play at a rapid pace, which is why almost none of the leagues in TF have a hard advance schedule.. But I feel that if a guy can't play his game for another 3 days, he can at least take 2 minutes of his time and post when he intends to get it done.. Simple communication is what allows this to run more smoothly

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

I agree totally with the pacing comment. I'm in several dyn, but I try to play at least two games per day to get mine in. Seems to be working just fine!!!