1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Topic of the Week - 11/09

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Nov 9, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Topic of the Week - 11/09

What would you like to see done in this League for Next Season?

- Have you seen a thread in a different league that you think would be a great fit for our league to get posted?

- Do you wish to see a certain user v user matchup?

- Do you feel there are any issues with the sliders that could use a bit of tweaking?

- etc.....

Well here is your chance to express all.. I am always open to comments and suggestions..

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

I think G-Unit should do his outlook like in Cream.. its pretty good material and i think it would help spur some forum activity..

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm not sure if pacing is open for discussion but i think we could benefit from having deadlines a day sooner. I know i haven't really been an active part of this dynasty yet due to a team change coming but i think it'd help the dynasty out as a whole.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I agree that this dynasty could be moving a bit faster. I do have the 48-hour rule already in place where you have to specify within 48 hours of when you plan on playing your game...

It is tough for some guys to play at a rapid pace, which is why almost none of the leagues in TF have a hard advance schedule.. But I feel that if a guy can't play his game for another 3 days, he can at least take 2 minutes of his time and post when he intends to get it done.. Simple communication is what allows this to run more smoothly

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

I agree totally with the pacing comment. I'm in several dyn, but I try to play at least two games per day to get mine in. Seems to be working just fine!!!