1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

TOPIC OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

TOPIC OF THE WEEK

I've got a topic for discussion...

This might be the first time in the history of the conference USA that the #1 and #2 nationally ranked teams will meet up for the Conference USA Conference Championship Game. who do you think will win?

#1 Tulane vs #3 UAB​

this would be a game I would really like to watch...

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I am going to pick Tulane on this one 35-17. I am just glad that i have uab even mentioned as a good team

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Tulane has been in similar situations before. They had a great season last year and I figured that this year would be onaradio's year to win the Naty Title. It will be a good game, but onaradio has his team clicking on all cylinders. I think UAB may slow them up, but im picking the TF Vet, onaradio to come out with a slim victory. 45-35 Tulane

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

As much as I would love to breakdown this game. I cant look past bkhogs and Tulsa. They did beat me last year. I am alittle worried about UAB though. in particular Forrest. My corners arent exectly shutdown and i have been burned by big play receivers all year.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Hope u get there onaradio Conference Usa represent lol