Torn... but gotta be out...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

My NO friends: I am torn right now about the league for 12. But I think I have to be out. I've been trying to make myself believe that there would be enough time for this league and a Premier League with After Midnight....and be able to get a private dynasty with my brother in. But the fact is, with how busy I am I really only see 2 of 3 happening for me, and on top of that the direction it seems this dynasty is going to go I don't think I'll enjoy as much with multiple people moving around everywhere, but the idea of a true Coaching Carousel league is really fun and I'm sure you guys will have a blast building it up to the NCG. If I were to play a dynasty like that it would definitely be an offline one though, as I'd want to take my own time when I had extra time.

Basically I don't think I'd contribute to the league as much, if at all, and I don't wanna do that to you guys cause the core here is really good imo. Luckily I'll still see a few of you in AM and we should have a lot of fun with some intense rivalries over there.

@recchem2000

I plan on finishing out 11 with you guys, so until 12 drops I'll be hanging out still. I doubt you'd replace me since the setup is changing, but if you do that's up to you how you wanna do it. If you ever needed a fill in for any reason over here I'd be more than happy to do it if I have the time. That includes a fill in game or a user to fill in to bridge a gap or just an offseason for someone that can't make it.

Thanks for everything fellas! I'll keep in touch with the league.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Damn man, sorry to hear you are going to be leaving. I was hoping your brother would stick around too but it just didnt seem to be working for him either. Im not going to replace you, so please, play this last season and a half we have left. See if you knock off Texas and actually connect with aaron :)

Im sad you wont be part of the league in 12 but I understand and I'll see you over in that "other" league, you know, the knock off of what we started over here ;)

For everyone else, that means we are going to have to open spots at least for 12. I'll start checking with some folks and see if they want to join.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sorry to hear this jay.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I think Dru will take an open spot...that leaves us with one as long as everyone else is still on board.

@Jayrah
    you know Cheez is going to bring up some sort of magic deal in this, so just be prepared ;)

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

@recchem2000
    @Jayrah

not quite true. I just see myself as the conquering hero in the battle of good vs. evil.

Jayrah, we'll still have our battles over in AM (Stanford / Cal)... but you'll be missed here as well.

Recchem, you want me to give Darr a call and see if he's going to be less busy in July than he was the last couple months in the LoC?