Toronto Blue Jays Trade Block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Zikry, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Will update later with more names, but for now:

2012 offseason:

CP Frank Francisco (32, r5 eligible) - if you have the ability to tag him in this upcoming r5, Francisco can be yours. Great closer for those teams that are in need of someone to come in and get those key saves. (I'm looking at you Cubbies) ;)

SP Ricky Romero (27)

SP Brandon Morrow (27) - B potential, B overall, B velocity.

2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Ill give you Kerry Wood for Francisco.

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I'll look it over when I get back.

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Yea they reported he's been seen around here...

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Updated Trade Block Heading into 2013 Season:

[​IMG]
    Brandon Morrow (28 years old, R5 eligible): B Overall, B potential, B Velocity​

[​IMG]
    Jose Bautista (32 years old, R5 eligible)​

I would like to try and trade one, or both of these guys before the beginning of the season, and worse case scenario, before the 20 game in-season trade deadline. Both of these guys are R5 eligible for next year, and I can't afford to keep them with Travis Snider/Kyle Drabek/Ricky Romero also being up for R5 this year. In trading Bautista, I'm looking for an outfielder with a good arm, or a 3B. For Morrow I'd take a pitching prospect and/or an outfielder with a decent arm too. Hit me up! You know where to find me!​

6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Who are you tagging this offseason? Just curious, maybe we can make some sort of deal.

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Tagging Drabek and Snider and taking Romero with the #1 pick in R5, or something like that. Either way those 3 will be Jays next season. I'm getting screwed over in R5 this year..losing Rajai Davis, Bautista, and Morrow.

8. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Early reports have indicated that the White Sox have been in contact with the Jays in order to strike a deal for either Morrow or Bautista. Sources close to the team indicate that the deal is pending a clarification on one of the league's unwritten rules before the proposal is made official. More news as it becomes available...

9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Kenny Williams is a trade whore.