Totalwrekage...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Jun 3, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Totalwrekage...

Has not been signed on to x-box live in 15 days, are we sure he is gonna do this?

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah he's in. Me, him and Ryno have been talking thru private messages. He's one of the founding guys in the original Tradition NCAA league which basically was the foundation for the whole website. His Xbox crapped out so he quit the league. But that was during hour/hour plus NCAA games. For a 10-15 minute match he will be fine. He's a west coast guy so he probably will be on a little later tonite, but he'll definitely be great for the league cause he also loves to talk shit and stir up stuff

3. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

already got them running scared :D

I am a ps3 guy, but will def be here to spar and play in the league matches and we will all have as much fun as possible.

Oh btw I work nights and am a west coaster. I am avail in the daytime enough to get some fights inand Im avail on the weekends plenty. Ill actually be on in a few gonna shower up

4. totalwreckage

hey boogie Im getting anxious come get you some :D

5. totalwreckage

seems like I should be asking this question. If you can give me a time frame that would be great ive tried for like two days and multiple message.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

his GT name is fatboyonadiet2 if that helps at all

7. totalwreckage

already added him. 2 more hours I am off to work, than I wont be home until 11

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I work days bro, trust me, Im more that ready to pound some west coast skull, I have never seen someone so eager to get a beating before.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

can you guys hook up tonite?

10. totalwreckage

hes gonna be home at 5 est so Ill have time before I head to work. I really wont have to rush should only take me about a minute or so, maybe 2 if there is lag