Toughest Division in TMFL

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Baron, Apr 4, 2013.

?

Toughest Division in the TMFL

Poll closed Apr 18, 2013.
  1. AFC East

21.1%
  2. AFC North

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. AFC South

10.5%
  4. AFC West

10.5%
  5. NFC East

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. NFC North

10.5%
  7. NFC South

36.8%
  8. NFC West

10.5%
  1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

TMFL

Piggybacking off Keller's power rankings, I wanted to get a discussion going, spice things up to keep us all from salivating over the NCAA info being released.

If we're being honest, I could have shortened this poll to NFC South vs. AFC East. To me, it's not even close between those two and the rest of TMFL. You could make a legit argument that the NFC South has 4 title-contenders year in and year out that habitually dominate the rest of the NFL.

But the AFC East has a back-to-back Super Bowl champion in PhilStyle, Kellah, and now Matrix has come on strong with Vick for 10+ wins.

Be interesting to see who comes out on top this playoffs.

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

NFC West FTW !

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Bunch of fucking homo homers.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thats exactly what I said, lol. To me this year its the AFC East. In years past its been the NFC South and it may return to that with the arrival of Hotrod but this season the Panthers fell off a bit whereas each team in the AFC East is fighting for a playoff spot right now. Having a 2 time defending champ helps.

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Dude in a fairness who knows what division is the best with 17 new members and 184 simmed games.

I can't say who I played this year that tough thanks to that. I will say that Tampa Bay might be a tough out but I didn't get to play the Eagles, I would guess NFC South based on records.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Every division could get the nod IMO. Maybe that's because I'm not as familiar with everyone as some of you are or maybe it's because the turnover and sims as Dan put it, still debatable. I vote AFC West because your A game is needed when you play us 100% of the time and fuck y'all I'm in it.

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Is 184 an exact number? ;)

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Honestly if we went back and tracked it I bet we would be shocked at how many we have had as a league as a whole. Scheduling & real life happens , but it seems like it has been a bit of an epidemic of late.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Keller

I've been playing with some of these guys before we even played in the TMFL. Back in the SMFL/TMFL merger days of.... Madden 11 I want to say.

So yeah, that sways my power rankings a bit because I know the firepower of some of these guys VERY well.

10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Something I created when I was helping out in GMFL.... shows who is actually playing, who is attempting to schedule, who is on AP, and who isn't doing shit.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Keller

Rich is someone is willing to keep track of that, then I think it would be a useful exercise.

12. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

It can also be sobering... haha.

Um, any takers to run with this? :watching:

13. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Damn NFC West got some slackers over there too lol

14. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Purple was AP, acceptable. It's the red that signifies folks not responding to scheduling efforts or not showing on time and blowing people off.

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

That portion seems a bit subjective to a degree, how many posts is required to be acceptable ? Just curious

16. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

NFC south IMO..Panthers didn't fall off at all...you have three teams in ATL,TB,NO with legit rosters and a chance to make the playoffs at one point those three teams were 4-0 or maybe 5-0 then they beat up on each other. I consider the 6-6 record I had there respectable for that division and the talent dearth and youth we had on D.

If Hotrod gets the D where he wants, he is going to be tough with that O, with some oline help. That division is stacked and ill be watching HRs game streams inter division games next year for sure.

Having played Ant and QS those were tough games that we were in but had some terrible luck and against them you can't make mistakes because they simply don't.

17. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

As long as they responded or posted to the scheduling thread, that was considered an attempt, which was yellow.

• Like Like x 1