Toughest places to play

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Dec 3, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Has anyone noticed their attendance changing (in particular, going up) over the years? I know that's part of the toughest places to play, but I've really struggled moving up the list despite my current 17 game winning streak and 27-3 home record. My stadium's capacity is 32,000 (which is unbelievably tiny for a B1G guy and, more specifically, a UofM fan) but I've been stuck at 20,894 even after 2 conference championships and even a freaking national championship.

I know it can go down because in 2017 of my Michigan offline, SMU's attendance is only 13,198, but in our OD, I've been stuck at 20,894 for at least 4 years.

Has anyone seen their attendance go up in this OD?

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I haven't noticed mine go up or down, but I did see that I have a 50k capacity and we are only getting 44k on average after back-to-back titles. I don't know if the rankings change during the year, but I was #1 last season and when I checked in the preseason Alabama had passed me.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I don't understand why attendance numbers would even be included if the feature isn't done properly. Why even include it if it doesn't work?