1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Toughest places to play

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Dec 3, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Has anyone noticed their attendance changing (in particular, going up) over the years? I know that's part of the toughest places to play, but I've really struggled moving up the list despite my current 17 game winning streak and 27-3 home record. My stadium's capacity is 32,000 (which is unbelievably tiny for a B1G guy and, more specifically, a UofM fan) but I've been stuck at 20,894 even after 2 conference championships and even a freaking national championship.

I know it can go down because in 2017 of my Michigan offline, SMU's attendance is only 13,198, but in our OD, I've been stuck at 20,894 for at least 4 years.

Has anyone seen their attendance go up in this OD?

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I haven't noticed mine go up or down, but I did see that I have a 50k capacity and we are only getting 44k on average after back-to-back titles. I don't know if the rankings change during the year, but I was #1 last season and when I checked in the preseason Alabama had passed me.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I don't understand why attendance numbers would even be included if the feature isn't done properly. Why even include it if it doesn't work?