1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Toughest places to recruit

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by fantasyboi, Oct 30, 2013.

1. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

I have been kinda torn on who to start a dynasty with so figured id come here for help. I wish there were updated rosters but I just havent seen any. WHAT r the hardest states to recruit from in your opinion? top 3 or even just ur top choice would be appreciated!

2. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

I don't know if it's the same this year but in NCAA 11 I played almost 30 seasons with Wyoming and they had crummy pipeline states and a low campus lifestyle grade. Pretty much low everything. Over the years I was able to make FL,TX, and CA my pipeline states. So it gradually got better. I loved the Wyoming dynasty even got invited to the Big 12 back before custom conferences. I'd def consider playing one with them. I just don't want to anymore since I already played so many years as Wyo.

3. fantasyboi

ya i def always have them in mind because that state is just in the middle of nowhere!

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Alaska

5. fantasyboi

had a feeling someone was coming with Alaska haha....has anyone tried UMass? Mass is pretty isolated and nowhere near the 3 hotbeds. i just seem to hate the small things that teambuilder doesnt have like then u have text in the endzone its horrible looking! that small stuff makes me not want a custom team