Toughest places to recruit

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by fantasyboi, Oct 30, 2013.

1. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

I have been kinda torn on who to start a dynasty with so figured id come here for help. I wish there were updated rosters but I just havent seen any. WHAT r the hardest states to recruit from in your opinion? top 3 or even just ur top choice would be appreciated!

2. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

I don't know if it's the same this year but in NCAA 11 I played almost 30 seasons with Wyoming and they had crummy pipeline states and a low campus lifestyle grade. Pretty much low everything. Over the years I was able to make FL,TX, and CA my pipeline states. So it gradually got better. I loved the Wyoming dynasty even got invited to the Big 12 back before custom conferences. I'd def consider playing one with them. I just don't want to anymore since I already played so many years as Wyo.

3. fantasyboi

ya i def always have them in mind because that state is just in the middle of nowhere!

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Alaska

5. fantasyboi

had a feeling someone was coming with Alaska haha....has anyone tried UMass? Mass is pretty isolated and nowhere near the 3 hotbeds. i just seem to hate the small things that teambuilder doesnt have like then u have text in the endzone its horrible looking! that small stuff makes me not want a custom team