Townie33

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Townie33, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Townie33

Townie33 Walk On

Name: Townie
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Townie33 (for both)
    AIM: nocubz (rarely use); Leon_Ledbetter on YIM
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: During basketball season rarely available
    Favorite Teams: Ravens, Reds, Pacers, IU Hoosiers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: "Recruited" by PepperNY

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Played in many NCAA, Madden, MVP, and Show leages from Op Sports; VSN (VSDaily); ran my own forums board leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since the inception. How long have you been playing online? Since the inception.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Without question older (more mature) is better. It helps to alleviates many of the minor problems.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes; no concerns here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been playing video games for a very long time. But, there are much more important things in life. I am a high school teacher and coach. I live in a suburb of Chicago. I play when I have the time (out of season).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Out of season I would really like for this to be a place for me to "hang my hat."

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? As mentioned in the previous question, I would like this to be a place for me to hang, get info, be in leagues, and share informantion.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would bring it to the attention of those in charge of such situations.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? PepperNY has directed my to the MLB The Show forums. I have looked at other things as well. Site has been very well done. Hope I meet some good gamers here.

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

welcome to TSO Townie, once a staff member approves your application we will direct you to whats going on right now for the MLB the Show league.

3. Townie33

Townie33 Walk On

Pepp, thanks for the welcome. And thanks again for sending me in this direction.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Yo, Townie

5. Townie33

Townie33 Walk On

Knightnoles! A familiar face? LOL

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Are you looking to join a NCAA league? If so I am going to be having an opening in R3AL M3N of G3NIUS in the big ten. Our Michigan User has to drop due to his work schedule.

7. Townie33

Townie33 Walk On

I did send you a PM. Plus I am still in the process of getting "verified."

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Welcome Townie!

I heard alot about you, Sir. Joining us in TBL I hope?

11. Townie33

Townie33 Walk On

Thanks!

I hope to prove myself worthy.

[​IMG]

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome.

I apologize for it taking so long. Been running around like crazy.

13. Townie33

Townie33 Walk On

No problem. Patience is a VIRTUE. And I hear she is HOT! ;)