1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tracking Dynasty Stats

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by majesty95, Jul 29, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I saw Papa Perry created a league on here and it reminded me how valuable of a tool it can be to the leagues on here.

Avid Manager allows you to input rosters, schedules, stats, recruits, award winners, bowl games, etc. and stores them, permanently. I use it in my leagues as it allows for more detail than the Dynasty Wire site. I also like that it archives every season so you can go back and look at season one 4, 5 even 6 seasons later. Hell, I have a dynasty on there form NCAA 07 I still peek at occasionally.

I bought into Avid earlier this year and am working on updating it for the current game (mostly recruiting). We're also working on a roster import that you can use after downloading from the DW site.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it with you in case there are any other stat junkies like me out there that may find it useful. :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

"Like" times infinity. Love this man. I'll probably start one up again for my current leagues.

• Like Like x 1