Tracking Simmed Dynasty Pre-Release

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by I Peench, Jul 1, 2010.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Tracking Simmed Dynasty Pre-Release

Hey all. First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for the opportunity to be a member here at TF. I feel right at home!

So I don't know how many here are also active on OS, but I thought I'd re-post this for a little more feedback/direction. Every year I am blessed enough to get both NCAA and Madden about a week early. I remember how unbearable those last few days can be before release, so last year I decided to get the community involved in the story of me rebuilding the Detroit Lions. I thought it might ease the anxiousness associated with pre-release, and I got a pretty good response. So good that I have decided to run it again, this time with NCAA.

Anyways, if you'd like to check out the Lions thread you can find it here: http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ons-franchise-tracking-draft-progression.html . I didn't really plan it out, so it was a bit impromptu. This year, I want to have more input as to how to improve the experience for you all waiting for July 13th. Please give me any suggestions as to how you would like to see this thing run. The good thing is I can utilize the dynasty wire stuff this year, which should save me some time. I'll preface this thing by saying that what really slowed me down last year was questions concerning individual player progression. As such, I will NOT answer progression/ratings questions for anyone not on my squad. Ultimately, I think its in the best interest of the community to establish that rule.

Right now I'm in the process of seeing who people want me to run with. Arizona State is currently in the lead, with Nebraska, South Carolina, and Notre Dame nipping at their heels. If you'd like to vote, please visit this link (must be a member at OS): http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ng-progression-final-poll-team-selection.html . At this point, I think I'm pulling for ASU or S.C.

Thanks for the interest! Please give me some feedback!

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I would like a list of the top CPU teams and how many 5/4 stars they are recruiting if possible. Thanks man

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i have a copy already.. hit me up for a scrim when you get yours.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

That's pretty impressive Ryno.

I should have mine next Friday.

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

No problem, sir. I'll post the "top recruiting classes" for sure. I'll also post WHO they recruit, to get a sense of AI recruiting logic. Is that good, or would you like a bit more? For instance I'd do this for all 10 top classes:

University of Florida
    Total S.L.O.I.: 18
    5*: 5
    4*: 10
    3*: 3

Bobby Morris: 5* DT/6'2 295 lbs. A strength, A- pmv, C- awr
    Dave Smith: 5* WR/5'9 185 lbs. A speed, A- acc, C+ RR, C+ ctch, D awr

So I would include the player, his caliber/size and some key attributes. I would do this for all 18 players on each of the top ten classes.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Can you sim a dynasty and post the recruiting numbers for the top 20 or so?

7. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I'm not sure how much info he can give.... I've heard a lot of talk about the EA Embargo this year... I don't know if it's a new thing, or just being enforced more this season.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Embargo ends for 'GameChangers' on July 9th... couple folks on my friend's list are apart of that.... i thought it was just a spam message

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. can't talk until the 9th.

10. Tyght_Work

Tyght_Work Walk On

I'll it on the 9th if anyone want to play. Im on PS3 tho. Like he said I'm new also, and feel right at home. Thanks TF