TRADE BLOCK: Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by DJDunn6, Oct 17, 2013.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Dolphins looking to move any or all picks this weekend for WR, CB or NT picks 1-7. Also sorry to anyone that hit me on yim today it was acting up I had to reset it. #1 CB #2 WR and starting NT are preferences...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Jermaine Gresham can be had for a 3rd round pick...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

i have a couple of OL on my trade block that can be had for almost nothing, check my block and let me know

Cardinals Trade Block

4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

I also have OL as well as LBs with coverage skills. Get at me.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bumping this now that the dream is over for the season lol.

I have OLB K Misi a good 3-4 or 4-3 OLB on the block and also picks 2-7 this draft and 1-7 the following draft. I will get back with the people who have contacted me already. Looking for still TE, OT, and a cover OLB most likely, also a tall possession type WR.

6. heathh

heathh Walk On

I'm very interested in Wake if you ever decide to move him

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry bro I have 2 stud book ends and plan to keep them if ever I need to cap help I will look for you though... heathh

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

With an awful offseason resigning period behind us Miami needs depth. I have picks in rounds 2-7 this draft and all in the following draft and I have only used 1 trade so far in principal between the 2 seasons upcoming. That being said I need a CB probably 2 does not have to be a stud but a nickel I can even groom if needed, I also need a depth 4-3 DE, and a WR maybe 2 lol one has to be a bigger WR. I could also use a speedy back up OLB. Get at me as I dont think I can make the draft and would rather deal picks for younger players I can groom. Would also consider moving picks in this draft (14) for picks in the next draft (15).

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Between resigns and poor drafting strategy lol Miami has a cap issue possibly. Brett Grimes veteran solid man or zone CB on the block 91 ovr. He is always around the ball and a ball hawk but I need to cut some salary think he make a tad of 6M this year with a bonus around 2M so 4M to the new team. I would like a pick or a speed WR.

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

With the sim season coming to an end I may have to make some tough roster decisions based on cap. That being said DT/NT Paul Soliai 86 ovr with around 15K XP is on the block. I could use a young DT back lower rated, a draft pick or a young CB not a stud like a nickel type in return. Also I have picks 2-7 on the block for any of those positions mentioned as well.

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Also would not mind a young RT with high str.

12. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

With the season getting late and offseason thoughts approaching Miami has a couple needs going forward. I am looking for a bigger WR mine are smaller quicker guys, also need a young strong G, and a speedy LB. Other than Tanne, Wallace, CB's Davis/Taylor and Jordan at DE anyone can be discussed in a trade.

13. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

I have WR Fitzgerald (can be had for cheap) on the block and any of my backup OL (G and Ts) are available take a look when u can.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Just to Add to the block I will have some cap concerns after the sim season and a player like Cam Wake could be dealt and well as either one if my current starting S's R Jones or C Clemons.

15. heathh

heathh Walk On

You know I'm interested in Wake. But I love my UGA players! So bring on Jones!

16. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Any interest in TE B. Celek?

17. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Heath hit me up chef sorry no I am not currently looking for a TE.

• Like Like x 1
  18. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bumping this up looking for some talks. Almost will discuss anyone except Jordan, Tannehill, Wallace, Pouncey, Taylor and Davis. Still need a big WR and young OL. Would like for cap reason to move a vet like Wake or one of my stud S's. I also have added MLB Dannel Ellerbe to the block, picks for he or Wake are fine.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  19. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Time is running out not looking to kill anyone on compensation Dolphins looking to move solid vet players for cheap my cap will be an issue after the sim season. OT Cherilus 84 ovr DE Wake 93 ovr S R Jones 93 ovr MLB D Ellerbe 85 ovr cheap youth in return or fair value draft picks...

20. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I have interest in Wake. Im also looking to move Trent Cole. Im assuming you are thinking of going to a 4-3.

I dont normally say take a look at my roster but let me know what players you are interested in and perhaps we can make something work.

21. heathh

heathh Walk On

Would you please message me boi!

22. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

It's draft day dolphins still have all their picks and would like a DT ( I had one retire on advance) a big WR and need LB depth...

23. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Also considering swapping to a 3-4 so 3-4 DE's would work also.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  24. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bump 1/13/14