TRADE BLOCK: Seattle Seahawks (2019)

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by LtJustice, Mar 6, 2014.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

[​IMG]

TRADE BLOCK
    2019 Pre-Season

The Seahawks still have a couple of trades left for 2019, but our blockbuster has been used.

The following players are currently on my trade block as well. Always willing to entertain offers for ANY player on my roster (that is not "untradeable" due to cap or blockbuster).

Pretty happy with the makeup of my team heading into the season. Still willing to talk trade and love to strike up deals. Someone on my team interests you, let me know!

OFFENSE:

QB - Van Jozwiak - Age: 20 - 81 OVR - 91thp, 88sac, 86mac, 84dac - PROFILE

Initially rated as the 2nd QB in the 2018 draft, Van slid all the way to the back end of the 2nd round, before the Seahawks snatched him up as the BPA. Not only does he have great attributes right from the start, he is also naturally blessed with some great "traits". Tuck and Run (Rarely), Throw Away (Yes), Senses Pressure (Ideal), Force Passes (Ideal), Tight Spiral (Yes). Because of where he was drafted, he also carries a dirt cheap rookie contract. This big boy is a ready to go franchise QB, and I am not sure how he fell as far as he did.

DEFENSE:

DT - Nash Carpenter - Age: 22 - 83 OVR - 81bsh, 79pur, 82prc, 79tak, 80str, 80spd, 88acc - PROFILE

SS - Verley Ardizone - Age: 25 - 87 OVR - 90spd, 85mcv, 86zcv, 88tak, 83pow, 90pur, 90prc - PROFILE

PICKS:

2020 Draft Picks:

Seattle Picks: 1st through 7th - TBD

Carolina Panthers 1st - TBD

Brooklyn Vikings 3rd - TBD

UNTOUCHABLE:

HB - Tahj Conley
    MLB - Bobby Wagner
    CB - Patrick Peterson
    CB - Terrell Jefferson
    FS - Earl Thomas

NEEDS/WANTS:

Draft Picks or the right player(s) to improve my team

Looking for a stud NT

TRADED *AGREED TO IN PRINCIPLE*:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LtJustice

Updated for preseason (2 trades left)

Pretty happy with the makeup of my team heading into the season. Still willing to talk trade and love to strike up deals. Someone on my team interests you, let me know!

3. LtJustice

With LeTevin Stead once again on the injury report, the Seahawks would be willing to discuss any deals involving a starting caliber receiver.

• Like Like x 1