Trade Block: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Jeremy, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Bucs are still unsure of offseason plan as of draft date has not been officially set.

If draft is indeed on Saturday, I will be looking to trade my picks, which include the #2 & #9 overall picks in the first round and picks in rnds 4-7.

I will be targeting younger players in these trades at the following positons:

-TE
    -MLB(4-3)
    -OLB(4-3)
    -CB
    -Possible QB

And if the 2nd & 9th picks werent tantalizing enough the Bucs are officially listening to offers for the rights to own your own Island, REVIS ISLAND. Yes, he can be yours for the right deal.

This deal would possibly have to include a CB in return.

Hit me up on YIM - judah70554 or hot me in PM and we can talk.

This block will be updated again once we advance to the offseason and my available money becomes clear.

2. Jeremy

Wow.. The interest I have received for Revis has been bigger than I anticipated

I am on my way home from work now and I will sit down and get with each of you that has contacted me and go from there.

As for my picks, I will only be trading them if the draft ends up being Saturday. If its Sunday, I will be keeping the picks.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Garbage

• Like Like x 2
  4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

If you send Revis anywhere, it should be back home to the NYJ ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jeremy

Sounds about right... Miami has never been known to know what a great player looks like.

• Like Like x 2
  6. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Steelers would love to have your picks...:whistle:

7. Jeremy

Update:

Due to the confirmed draft day and my ability to re-sign most of the 20+ guys with expiring contracts, Revis and my 2014 #2 overall draft pick are no longer available.

I still have #9 overall that can be had.

Apologies to the owners that contacted me already but in the best interest of my team I have to do it. My owner money when I set my block was less that $5m and I thought they only way I could field a full team would be to dump Revis' $14m salary. On advance my owner money came up to $9.9m and i was able to resign my key guys.

With that being said my new block is posted below:

Due to me attending Saints vs Cowboys next Sunday nite I will not be able to make the 2015 draft and therefore all my picks are available. And remember I am not very good so your likely looking at high picks.

Bucs 2015 1st rd through 7th rd picks
    WR James Jones

My needs are:

CB
    DT
    4-3 OLB
    2014 picks
    2016 picks

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jeremy

****Announcement****

Bucs front office is publicly announcing that they are shopping the #9ovr pick in 1st rd for a young, elite or elite to be CB.

If you have a CB with 90+ spd, mid 80s cvg, hit me up and we can talk.

I will be on YIM allday... judah70554

Or text. 3374592591