Trade Block - Tim Tebow

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by franzkafka, Dec 14, 2012.

1. franzkafka

franzkafka Walk On

PRESS RELEASE: JETS LOOK TO TRADE TIM TEBOW

With new coaching in place in New York, the Jets have made it clear that they intend to quash any quarterback controversy before it starts. Coach Koziar has made it clear that Mark Sanchez is the starter for the Jets and that the team is actively shopping recently acquired Tim Tebow around to interested teams. "I think the previous coaching staff made a number of tactical and personnel errors," Coach Koziar was quoted as saying, "And, with no disrespect to Tim, bringing in another quarterback was one of them. Mark Sanchez is our man, and while we wish all the best to Tim, I don't see a major place for him in our offensive scheme."

____

Anyone interested in a trade for Tebow? We're not allowed to trade with computer controlled teams, so I'd like to put the word out that the Jets are looking to get rid of Tebow and are interested in a mid-tier (70s to 80s) WR or CB in exchange. We'd also entertain the possibility of trading away Tebow for draft picks.

2. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Pittsburgh would use Tim Tebow what is New York looking for?

3. franzkafka

franzkafka Walk On

We'd be willing to let Tebow go in exchange for Emmanuel Sanders.

4. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

can't let go of young money in pittsburgh, but we have a great underated second year wideout jimmy young who i use a lot along with a high draft pick. counter offer?? lol

5. franzkafka

franzkafka Walk On

We'd be glad to take Young for Tebow if we could get a 2nd round pick to go with him.

6. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

that sounds good to me, but lets wait until we figure out the new roster issue that we are having.... i guess it should be fixed shortly, so can we pick up trad talks when we figure that out.??

7. franzkafka

franzkafka Walk On

Sounds good to me. Thanks! We'll finalize once everything is figured out.