Trade Deadline Sim

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 25, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. sonn

sonn Walk On

Damn I must have forgot to do it before I went out. Don't worry about my export.

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I take it you didn't see my Skype message around noon? I needed excused from this sim, had that "no updates" thing happen again and didn't have the time to go through that whole file download process today

4. PAgamer07

Ok NP.

Sonn and Darkwing are only ones missing. Starting in a few.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PAgamer07

Thursday, August 1st, 2013
    3B Edwin Encarnacion of the Minnesota Twins honored: Wins the ML AL Batter of the Month Award.
    1B Freddie Freeman of the Atlanta Braves honored: Wins the ML NL Batter of the Month Award.
    SP Jeremy Hellickson of the Tampa Bay Rays honored: Wins the ML AL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SP Brandon Beachy of the Atlanta Braves honored: Wins the ML NL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    1B Anthony Aliotti of the Oakland Athletics honored: Wins the ML AL Rookie of the Month Award.
    C Jordan Pacheco of the Colorado Rockies honored: Wins the ML NL Rookie of the Month Award.
    Monday, July 29th, 2013
    3B Aramis Ramirez of the Los Angeles Angels honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    C Jordan Pacheco of the Colorado Rockies honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Chicago Cubs: Ben Zobrist goes 5-6 against the Oakland Athletics, with 1 2B, 1 HR, 2 RBI and 3 R.
    Chicago Cubs: Chris McConnell goes 5-7 against the Oakland Athletics, with 1 2B, 3 RBI and 2 R.
    Sunday, July 28th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: Albert Pujols launches his 500th career home run!
    Minnesota Twins: Edwin Encarnacion hits three home runs against the Texas Rangers, going 3-4 with 5 RBI and 3 runs scored!
    Milwaukee Brewers: Rickie Weeks goes 5-5 against the New York Yankees, with 1 2B, 0 RBI and 0 R.
    Saturday, July 27th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: Jerome Williams pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Cleveland Indians with 7 strikeouts and 4 BB allowed!
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Omar Luna goes 5-6 against the Philadelphia Phillies, with 2 2B, 0 RBI and 2 R.
    Friday, July 26th, 2013
    Minnesota Twins: Kyle Drabek pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Texas Rangers with 4 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!
    Thursday, July 25th, 2013
    Atlanta Braves: Freddie Freeman goes 0-4 against the Cleveland Indians, ending his hitting streak at 21 games.
    Wednesday, July 24th, 2013
    Chicago Cubs: Andy Seath got suspended 9 games after ejection following a brawl.
    San Francisco Giants: Jeremy Affeldt got suspended 9 games after ejection following a brawl.
    St. Louis Cardinals: Lance Berkman launches his 400th career home run!
    Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: Jeremy Hellickson pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Oakland Athletics with 8 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Atlanta Braves: Freddie Freeman goes 1-5 against the Cleveland Indians, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Monday, July 22nd, 2013
    SS Starlin Castro of the Tampa Bay Rays honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    1B Freddie Freeman of the Atlanta Braves honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.

6. PAgamer07

Milwaukee Brewers: Signed RF Corey Hart to a 6-year contract extension worth a total of $91,320,000.
    Seattle Mariners: Signed SP Jason Vargas to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $11,000,000.
    San Diego Padres: Assigned RF Chris Denorfia to Triple A Tucson.
    San Diego Padres: Assigned SP Dustin Moseley to Triple A Tucson.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Assigned LF Jeff Salazar to Triple A Durham.
    Monday, July 22nd, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: Signed SP Dan Haren to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $67,000,000.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PAgamer07

Wednesday, July 31st, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: Kendrys Morales has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    San Diego Padres: Carlos Quentin has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 5 days.
    New York Yankees: SP Phil Hughes was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP David Price was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Tuesday, July 30th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: David Ortiz has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 5 days.
    Oakland Athletics: Kurt Suzuki has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: MR Michael Bowden was injured after being bit by a poisonous snake. The Diagnosis: undisclosed injury. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: Jon Jay has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2-3 months.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP Jeff Niemann was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    San Diego Padres: 2B Orlando Hudson was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: ankle soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Monday, July 29th, 2013
    New York Yankees: SS Addison Maruszak was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    New York Mets: MR Pedro Beato was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Sunday, July 28th, 2013
    Houston Astros: MR Wilton Lopez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm tendinitis. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Cleveland Indians: CF Michael Brantley was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: high ankle sprain. He's expected to miss about 4-5 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: 2B Brian Roberts was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: groin tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Seattle Mariners: CF Franklin Gutierrez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: MR Greg Holland was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn back muscle. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: CF Luis López was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Atlanta Braves: LF Danny Wood was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: quadriceps strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: 3B Adrian Cardenas was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Toronto Blue Jays: SS Adeiny Hechavarria was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: CL Carlos Marmol was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Saturday, July 27th, 2013
    Kansas City Royals: SS Willie Bloomquist was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (neck). He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: SS Freddy Galvis was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Friday, July 26th, 2013
    St. Louis Cardinals: MR Jason Motte was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: dead arm. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    San Francisco Giants: LF Angel Pagan was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: C David Ortiz was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: calf soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Houston Astros: SP Jarred Cosart was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: 2B Brandon Phillips was injured when he slipped on a wet floor. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP Chris Archer was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: C Wilson Ramos was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained posterior cruciate ligament. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: MR Mark Worrell was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore shoulder. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Kansas City Royals: 3B Mario Lisson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Minnesota Twins: MR Lester Oliveros was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Boston Red Sox: RF Ryan Kalish was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: SP Kevin Millwood was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: MR Marco Estrada was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP Colby Lewis was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Monday, July 22nd, 2013
    New York Yankees: LF Ben Francisco was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: CF Brett Jackson was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: SS Brandon Crawford was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: fractured ankle. He's expected to miss about 4 months.

8. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

At least I finally got something right. Freeman had a hell of a month after being our pity pick for the All Star game.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  9. PAgamer07

Hey Reds GM... Why is your top prospect being used as a Closer?

10. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

PAgamer07

Not sure if you can fix this. I noticed that Adrian Beltre on TEX was missing his 3B rating, although he has great IF ratings having no 3B position rating has absolutely killed his defense. (-12 ZR after +22 last year and .903 EFF vs 1.079 last year).

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

A finger.blister puts Marmol out 3 weeks? Should've known after he's been pitching lights out the last month and a half.

Atleast Justin Upton finally realized he has the MVP hitting being him. Upton hit .325 with 6 HR's and 14 RBI last sim.

12. PAgamer07

He hasn't had any since 6/1 either. I can fix it, just not sure if I should. How was it last year after that knee injury?

13. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Maybe that's it, I just find it hard to find that the reigning Gold Glove winner(4 time) all of sudden lost his position rating yet all his IF ratings are still high? Just caught my attention, but you may be on to something there with the injury.

found this from tha manual, "
    Note: A player cannot 'lose' positions. Once he has learned a position, he will always have a rating at that position.".

http://manuals.ootpdevelopments.com/index.php?man=ootp13&page=player_positions_and_roles

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  14. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Ouch, I don't think I've had my full lineup since the first 2 weeks of the season. Now, Reimold and Crawford are done for the year and Pagan is out for an extended time.

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

These absolutely crack me up... POISONOUS SNAKE!?!?!?!?!

16. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

Yeah I noticed that too... That's strange.

17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hoping that Coco can add some defense in left and the true lead off hitter we've been missing all season, also look for Heath Fletcher to make his debut at short. I don't expect much from him at the plate which will still be a boost from what Drew was giving us.

• Like Like x 1
  18. PAgamer07

League reports are updated btw

• Like Like x 1
  19. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

This happens as players age they lose their ability to play certain positions. Its part of the game. You can play him at 3B but like you have seen you are gonna pay for it. Looks Adrian is gonna be a DH for the rest of his career.

20. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Dodger injuries are finally catching up to us as we hit a rough 2-8 stretch this last sim, dropping 2.5 games out of first. Its very similar to what the real Dodgers are going through right now :(

21. PAgamer07

Well you guys need to pick it up. I dont mind abolishthefed winning the division, but Colemanchu winning would be a disaster :p

22. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

If only I had some cap space...im still 7 million over budget after trading away Capuano and giving away a MR through waivers. Papelbon is off the DL and if Kemp can get back soon hopefully we can make a run at it. I told everyone Cole's team was good damn it!

23. PAgamer07

I told everyone KnightNoles Nats were good too... See how that blew up in my face

• Like Like x 1
  24. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Best guess form my research is the "turn DP" rating of 1 is too low for him to qualify as a 3B anymore..

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Poor coaching :D

• Like Like x 1