Trade Issues/Question

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Ace847, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Once the trade is accepted in online connected careers should we automatically see the changes or do we have to wait until the week advances for it to finalize? I had an issue last season where It didn't go through automatically when I accepted and thought it would go through during the final advance into the draft but it didn't go through. This year I have another trade that isn't going through so I thought I'd ask the experts!:confused: Thanks in advance for your help.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Mine went thru right away last night. In fact I got a text message from EA confirming.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Sometimes trades won't go through if a team doesn't meet the minimum position requirements. It also depends on what phase of the season the trade is being processed. Sometimes if you are in the off-season phases before the draft, the trade won't process unless it is performed during the rookie draft. The only other reason a trade wouldn't process is if one or both of the teams don't have the cap space. Trades should take immediate effect once they have been completed.

4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Thanks Dakota for rubbing it in.....JK! I appreciate you confirming that it was immediate.

5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

What do you mean about the off-season phases? Our draft is tomorrow but hasnt advanced yet and we are still in scouting. Should there be an issue at this time in the pre-season?

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

You can't be in the pre-season yet if your draft is tomm. There are several phases in the off-season. You are most likely in the final scouting phase before the draft. If that is the case, you will most likely need to wait until draft day to process your trade.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

haha, your right! I meant off-season stage 7. Thanks for clarifying man.

8. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

my trade processed on the stage before the draft which was the scouting stage.