1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Trade Limits

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Trade Limits

Should we keep the same trade limits we used in MEGA?

ie, max amount of Picks/players per season.

2. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Maybe after 1st offseason. Its a new game so going pains is sill going to be in effect. Guys need a chance to build an identity with their teams and that may be thru a few trades at first.

3. bambam

bambam Walk On

always liked our rule. it also attacked the money part which we dont have to worry about now.

4. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

At the risk of making too much work...is there a way to duplicte the franchise in either League Pulse or offline on the PS3 to the point where we can have a Salary Cap? It wouldn't be in our OF, but you couldn't make moves if it didn't work in the duplicate Franny.

Trade Limits were good. But I think in the 1st year of a version, did we limit it to 5 instead of 7?

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

I was considering that, but once the draft hits, I have no way of making sure the classes are the same.

Also, I have no idea what OF does about progression and retirements.

6. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I think we should have a trade limit. I don't know what you guys had im MEGA but, I think the OMFL was like 6.