Trade Rules

Discussion in 'Transactions' started by JFace907, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Jul 1, 2010
    We will use some NBA rules to regulate trades here

1. Free Agents signed mid season cannot be traded until 60 2K days have elapsed since they signed.
    2. Off season free agents cannot be traded until December 15th.

And then one Zone rule that will keep guys from changing their uniform 3 different times before the season ends

1. Once a player is traded, he must stay on your team for the rest of the season unless he is IMMEDIATELY apart of another trade to do a makeshift 3 way deal (since the game doesn't have the 3 team trade built into OA).

Completing trades with the CPU

On your part it will require to create a thread in this subforum titled something like this: DEN (CPU)/CLE (USER) Trade Proposal.

In that thread you must list the following things:
    Rating (Please do NOT include the + or - ratings boost that are included for team morale)

You must also give me your reason for completing this trade and how you feels it also benefits the CPU. If a trade does not benefit the CPU sufficiently enough, the trade will be rejected.

Once the trade is apporved

Once you have received an approval from the Trade Committee, you will then be allowed to proposed it to the CPU. The CPU normally gives you their response after an advance or two. Please let me know if the trade is declined!

Trade Finder

While it seems like a good tool, it is known to find AWFUL trades. I highly recommend not using it. Even when used there still is not a guarantee that the CPU will accept your deal.
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.