Trade Talks/Blocks/Stuff

Discussion in 'MaddenCLASS' started by andrew hart, Sep 24, 2013.

1. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

Sup fellas,

My team was auto drafted so i am going to be active in looking to make trades and deals, but i dont want to annoy anyone that isnt looking to deal, so i think it will help if people if they update their trading blocks on the forums here under team mgmt and as well in the game, so people can browse for who people are shopping and eliminate guess work if possible.

also, for the folks around a computer during the day i suggest joining the AIM blast to do random trade talks during the day. i leave it open at work, but no biggie if people cant be on it.

AIM BLAST chat group click here to join http://blast.aim.com/join/bWFkZGVuY2xhc3MtMG40ZGRndHJiQGJsYXN0LmFpbS5jb20

• Like Like x 1
  2. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

SF not actively shopping anyone. but we are open to All 49er players returning home!! and just about everyone has a price... well Kaep doesnt he was my 1st pick 4th ovr! so yeah you would have to Send Willis / VD and Rodgers to get Kaep!!

3. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

jags are actively shopping Scott Shanle LOLB - 82 OVR. We are somewhat dangling Ed Reed- 90 OVR

4. dukies2011

dukies2011 Walk On

Philly is shopping Cam Newton

5. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

im interested in cam newton, hit me up on PM here, Aim andrewhart66 or email ahart62@gmail.com

6. kingcounty

kingcounty Walk On

Tennessee looking for speed back... Willing to trade 1st rd pick or if you want a player we could work out a deal....

7. kingcounty

kingcounty Walk On

or cb....hit me up on aim: vanking907 or text 517-303-0629

8. Arodfan80

Arodfan80 Walk On

Packers looking to trade picks looking for a pass rushing dt and fast man cov cb

9. Arodfan80

Arodfan80 Walk On

Packers have intrest in cam

10. Arodfan80

Arodfan80 Walk On

Cam chancellor and a 1st

11. without_remorse

without_remorse Walk On

Giants have all picks OTB looking for a premium HB

12. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

anyone active in trading? i dont have a hb, cant help the guy above, but im in the market for a qb and a wr. holla you jerks.

13. Dontcheeze

Dontcheeze Walk On

Does anyone need a WR ...looking to get rid of Crabtree. In need of a another WR in return.

Check out my roster aswell, I am the Chargers ....

14. sactown

sactown Walk On

Lions put WR David Reed OTB. 90 speed , 82 spectacular catch , 94 acceleration.

HB Tashard Choice OTB

15. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

last week to trade, league seems dead in terms of activity on the board or trades, but that may be because of the fantasy draft. i am still looking for a QB upgrade! hit me up if anyone is shopping a good one!

16. Cheebasteamer

Cheebasteamer Walk On

Any one on my team is open except CB's. So Vick's out there if your intrested

17. andrew hart

andrew hart Walk On

no idea when we will advance, andi dont love vick cause hes old, but id give you my 2nd round pick for him... let me know what you think

18. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Im gonna ADV Tomorrow 830 EST to help with Trades and all the unplayed Games and some ppl didnt Trade back the Draft PICKS from Real Life that didnt get cleared on Fantasy Draft.

Remember your team can not have more that 10 Million in Cap Pents. for Trades and drops.

Multi year deals will put some on Year 2014. That Cap is 14 million i believe. So watch both of those.

Also OVR is not Everything. But its a big gauge on how to balance out the trades...

We have a lot of new ppl so those trades will be looked at a lot harder...

Like Philly owner is gone. So CAM is off the table.

hit me up AIM or TEXT when you want me to REVIEW your trade.