Trade thought - LAC/IND

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by Dru50, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Bondzai007

Curious what your thoughts would be on the a trade I've been noodling about for a week or so. The deal would be Eric Gordon (82 OVR)/Eric Bledsoe (65 OVR) for Darren Collison (77 OVR)/Paul George (74 OVR). Essentially, I would like a bit more explosive depth and would be willing to part with Gordon to do it. I think this makes sense for the Pacers as well as they would be getting a huge upgrade at SG and the pacers still have 72 ovr PG George Hill, who the pacers have already signed to an extension. Plus, Paul George is stuck behind Granger at SF for the forseeable future.

I don't know that I'd do the deal, as I want to see how the Arenas/Gordon backcourt looks, but I'm curious if you'd approve it so that if I decide to do it I can move forward.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Paul george I believe is a free agent next year. I think I saw him in the upcoming free agents list. If that makes a difference.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I would approve this and I'd also be scared of the Pacers. Granger fucked me up bad enough, now add Gordon to that? Ughh

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

That may be reason enough to do it.;)