Tradition 1 National Title Video Available now!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Feb 11, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Tradition 1 National Title Video Available now!

Sorry for the delay as the video was giving me problems.....needed to convert it to WMV format and that took like 5 hours yesterday. Now we are all good.

Please stay tuned as i added a little something extra to the end of the video to add to the entertainment value.

The video is rendering right now but it will take a while...it is a full 10 min video. I will update this post when it is live.

Damn I need to step in that pocket more....one of the differences in the outcome of this game.

Still processing but watchable....HD later

[youtube]0vcIaInW5Zg[/youtube]

watch till end for very small bonus...

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Video is live on youtube. Check first post.
    No HD yet as it is till processing but it is watchable

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Very cool video Jms. Thanks for doing it.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

JMS most of those sacks wouldn't have been helped by "stepping up in pocket" because there was no pocket on most of 'em. Just need to get rid of the damn football more quickly lol.. Also is it just me or was there not a run shown until the third quarter, and even then it was a fullback dive. It wasn't until Keyes got a couple highlights late in the game (one a fumble) that there were any decent runs shown. Wow...

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

There were some decent runs on both sides just nothing highlight worthy. I only get 10 mins. Sux!

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Yea if you watch the video it wasnt looping where those sacks came from mostly.

My RDE Mr. Jenkins is an outstanding player and gets off blocks and when he does he is on a QB in a hurry. My other DE Carter is really good also and my two DTs are also good pass rushers up the gut.

There wasnt alot you could do JMS he just beats the guy accross from him on most plays.

One or two came from blitzs.

I hardly used the agressive settings on D, I was so distracted during the game I forgot about them....

As far as the runs go...my RB Keys had 127 yards rushing in the game.